Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning :sleep:

As a kid, I would have been so happy that the rain today was getting me out of weekend yard work, but... the grass needs to be mowed :grumpy:

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Savoring tricks Saturday haha I'm just here for the drugs xD

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
In Harry Potter Voldemort is known as He Who Should Not Be Named because hes the biggest, baddest, darkest, wizward of all. Saying Voldermort hits, He (they) who should not be named = ad spam hits

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
In Harry Potter Voldemort is known as He Who Should Not Be Named because hes the biggest, baddest, darkest, wizward of all. Saying Voldermort hits, He (they) who should not be named = ad spam hits
and you guys have been asked NOT to do that. It's not even funny to have your identity stolen, mine got stolen 5 years ago it took months to fix that shit. Went from over 800 credit score to less than 600 in 3 months. took a year to get back my credit score, so I don't think this shit is funny at all

Coffee

Contributor
Reaction score
and you guys have been asked NOT to do that. It's not even funny to have your identity stolen, mine got stolen 5 years ago it took months to fix that shit. Went from over 800 credit score to less than 600 in 3 months. took a year to get back my credit score, so I don't think this shit is funny at all
They never said not to do them, they said not to post about them as it reflects poorly on the forum.

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/134631/

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil_Dawg

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
I was simply saying they were up. To come at me because of something that has zero to do with me is a little harsh. And thats all im gonna say to that. If you have anymore to say itll be ignored. I hope the rest of your morning gets better.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I was simply saying they were up. To come at me because of something that has zero to do with me is a little harsh. And thats all im gonna say to that. If you have anymore to say itll be ignored. I hope the rest of your morning gets better.
and you been told to quit fucking posting them, I don't care if you do them, that's on your conscience. But quit freaking trying to beat around the bush

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
If people want to do them, they can easily see them on HS. No need to try to bypass the forum rules, it will only cause drama.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone ever do one of those "Help a blind requester" HITs? What are those about?

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
Came here hoping for HITs and all I got was drama.

A) Don't break the forum rules. Stop talking about them.

B) When someone does break the rules, or even bend them, don't turn it into a gd soap opera. Ignore it or alert an admin and move on. This is a HITs thread FFS and most of us are adults here. Remember that you have a life outside of mTurk and the Internet.

Coffee

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever do one of those "Help a blind requester" HITs? What are those about?
I think it's from an app for blind people. So they can snap a picture of say, a can of beans and ask "what's in this can?"

Reactions: Pleco

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
yup! you just type what you see in the pictures :) easy peasy

Reactions: Pleco

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry. Im not gonna argue. I was in the wrong. The rules are there. The joke was stupid. Moving on.

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
Also, I tested out the "Diagnosing Image captions" HITs from HI-Research (very bad TO, warns of mass rejections). I only did about 10 just to see if I would get a dollar or 10 rejects and I got approved. So do at your own risk. If you get approved, it's like 30-40 cents a minute

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry. Im not gonna argue. I was in the wrong. The rules are there. The joke was stupid. Moving on.
good. let this be a lesson in "learn when to close your mouth."

or sit on your hands.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I know that you're fairly new here, so please don't take this as me attacking you. These hits are up 24/7 & while I appreciate you trying to be helpful to those that do choose to do them, there's really no reason to notify the board that they are up. As you can see, this will only cause unnecessary dramas. Please don't start a forum fight by trying to defend yourself, I really don't want to see you get banned. It's not worth it & I enjoy having you as a part of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.