04/03 - MaCh Speed Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. They're pretty simple once you get the hang of them. And they bonus based on how many questions you answer. And they've gotten me to goal for 4 or 5 days.
Do you try to get the bonus? I haven't usually b/c it seems I can get paid more per question by going to the next hit, or is it easier
once you're familiar with the sentence(s) for it to be worth it do you think? And I guess hits aren't exactly unlimited.

Reactions: Lila. B. and Rerun

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to do a hit to throw some pennies at some baseball fans but it's impossible on mobile. It's okay the Mets won one game, we're riding high, but we'll crash in a month. With our luck Syndergaard and Degrom will be hanging out together and getting good, then they'll both get food poisoning and be out indefinitely.

It's an accepted part of life.. matz is out for weeks already, Syndergaard got a blister, it's just life

Reactions: Rerun

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been trying to understand the Julian Michael ones for two days now. I'm really scarred I will make mistakes.
try your best. good news is he won't reject them just take away your qual. About the softest blow a requester can deal to you

Reactions: LlamaRhama

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. They're pretty simple once you get the hang of them. And they bonus based on how many questions you answer. And they've gotten me to goal for 4 or 5 days.
Nice. Yea I gotta score of 57 right now-need 75. He posts fairly often doesnt he?

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I've been trying to understand the Julian Michael ones for two days now. I'm really scarred I will make mistakes.
So the really nice thing is the requestor grants you a qual after a test and then it's easy to know if you're doing them wrong because your qual will go down. He's pretty responsive to messages too so if you have questions you can e-mail. Pretty sure he has an account on MTC too

Reactions: Drwho10

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you try to get the bonus? I haven't usually b/c it seems I can get paid more per question by going to the next hit, or is it easier
once you're familiar with the sentence(s) for it to be worth it do you think? And I guess hits aren't exactly unlimited.
I think the bonuses are quite worth it. It's much easier with a longer sentence and the highest bonus I've gotten is 6.00 dollars.

Reactions: T. Leela

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
try your best. good news is he won't reject them just take away your qual. About the softest blow a requester can deal to you

Julian is awesome. I went ham on his hits for weeks, then got blocked. I messaged him and he was awesome, he said I was too conservative in my rating. I didn't do bad, he said, but since I was more passive my ratings didn't line up with others.

So he will unblock me after this current batch. He's a good requester but yeah kinda sucked, the batch I got blocked on was really difficult as it seemed like no one one what was going on. Damn good requester though

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the bonuses are quite worth it. It's much easier with a longer sentence and the highest bonus I've gotten is 6.00 dollars.
wow that is a lot of questions! I hope i get one of yours to review lol

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I only do the answer HITS and not the write a question HITs. THey're easier and I can make more off of them. Unless I'm desperate and then I'll do the others. Answer questions will give you a bonus based on how many questions you answer over 4. I think I've gotten at most a .32 cent bonus

Reactions: T. Leela

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Julian is awesome. I went ham on his hits for weeks, then got blocked. I messaged him and he was awesome, he said I was too conservative in my rating. I didn't do bad, he said, but since I was more passive my ratings didn't line up with others.

So he will unblock me after this current batch. He's a good requester but yeah kinda sucked, the batch I got blocked on was really difficult as it seemed like no one one what was going on. Damn good requester though
Yeah he's very communicative. The hits can be very subjective so its hard to grade on quality. Just don't scam them and you'll be fine

Reactions: TylerS

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah he's very communicative. The hits can be very subjective so its hard to grade on quality. Just don't scam them and you'll be fine
Exactly. I messaged him and basically told him that I doubt I'm the type for these hits as I'm very lenient and just forgiving with most stuff, so I didn't hit irrelevant often. He looked and agreed, and it was all good.

He's a nice guy and they pay super well but I probably won't do them again as I don't want to skew the ratings. It is very subjective though

Reactions: Drwho10

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I only do the answer HITS and not the write a question HITs. THey're easier and I can make more off of them. Unless I'm desperate and then I'll do the others. Answer questions will give you a bonus based on how many questions you answer over 4. I think I've gotten at most a .32 cent bonus
oh ok, yeah i like those better too actually. I just assumed you did the others, not sure why. Also, nice he went up .02 on the pay.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about a popular TV series | PANDA
Requester: Khudejah [A12XJZFMN7W560] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 1.00 Generosity
★★★★ 1.00 Fairness
★★★★ 1.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Watch an episode then answer survey questions related to a popular TV series
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Block Past Workers has not been granted;Location is US
hmmm...maybe not. Didn't notice how bad the TO was

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. I messaged him and basically told him that I doubt I'm the type for these hits as I'm very lenient and just forgiving with most stuff, so I didn't hit irrelevant often. He looked and agreed, and it was all good.

He's a nice guy and they pay super well but I probably won't do them again as I don't want to skew the ratings. It is very subjective though
You should've done them on Saturday. Someone writing questions totally didn't get it and kept saying the same question over and over again. Easiest HITs ever.

Reactions: T. Leela and TylerS

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah he's a very nice guy, I remember talking to him over emails and he was very worried about making sure the pay was worth the effort. I think they are now.

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
You should've done them on Saturday. Someone writing questions totally didn't get it and kept saying the same question over and over again. Easiest HITs ever.
Lol I forget when it was but probably a week ago, and they were all over the place. I felt bad hitting irrelevant so I tried to show that the answer was possible, even if it was vague, and that's what did me in..

So yeah should have just gone with my gut but I'm not even mad, he's one of the best requesters

Status
Not open for further replies.