04/03 - Wealth Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dottie

Reaction score
Did I just see the 16$ political hit again!?!?!?!?

Just got it.

Make predictions about political events $16. (~ 120 minutes)

This is a 35 week project consisting of weekly two hour HITs. We will keep inviting those responders who consistently participate and provide high quality forecasts and rationales over the course of the study.

35 WEEKS.

OH GOD YES

Last edited:

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Short survey about first responders | PANDA
Requester: YarrrLabs [A3OVZSII072YK8] (Req TV): $10.24/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You MUST be at least 18 years old to participate.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
SurveyComets have different qualifications. 1st one turned purple but left on pc requester search and caught one i qualed for. So you may want to do that if you saw purple on any of them.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
SurveyComets have different qualifications. 1st one turned purple but left on pc requester search and caught one i qualed for. So you may want to do that if you saw purple on any of them.
I was just about to suggest turning it to search, b/c I caught one after doing that :D
Jinx? :p

Reactions: nana

Freda Brown

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried the Chris Gutierrez 10$ HIT for older adults? I can't get the thing to open. It says site not found.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To many PRE's today.

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Complete this survey about your attitudes | Accept
Requester: SPiEE [A3QFLVZ33E5RBH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 69
Description: Complete this survey about your attitudes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So does anyone have a friend they've known for like their whole life that turned into a cranky old man? That's the story of my best friend from high school...dude hates everything.

Literally today told me the nintendo switch sucks ass and is no better than the WiiU cause it has 5 games also......then he went on a 20 minute diatribe about how Mario Odyssey looks fucking stupid, and indy games don't count as games cause they're stupid and look like they're from 25 years ago.

Yes really.

Reactions: klingeemonster

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Name objects in images (10 in total) | PANDA
Requester: Gemma Boleda [A91P6MTYV299S]
TurkerView: [ $10.95 / hour ]
Description: Name the object in the red box with the first name that comes to mind
Duration: 20 Min
Available: 9
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications:
  • DataProtectionv0.1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[3UXI9WN1SCT4HIWMUXF4RSRTSMKAL1]

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried the Chris Gutierrez 10$ HIT for older adults? I can't get the thing to open. It says site not found.
link didn't work for me and ended up returning it

Reactions: Freda Brown

TabethaC

Reaction score
So does anyone have a friend they've known for like their whole life that turned into a cranky old man? That's the story of my best friend from high school...dude hates everything.

Literally today told me the nintendo switch sucks ass and is no better than the WiiU cause it has 5 games also......then he went on a 20 minute diatribe about how Mario Odyssey looks fucking stupid, and indy games don't count as games cause they're stupid and look like they're from 25 years ago.

Yes really.
Just want to disagree with your friend. Mario Odyssey is a great game. There is so much to do in it.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh I got so excited about a $16 recurring HIT until I realized it's Survey Comet.

For some reason, I really have zero idea why, they hate me. I'm blocked from literally everything and I only ever took one survey of theirs last year and it seemed to go fine and normally.

Edit: Actually I take that back, I just checked HIT Tracker and there's not a thing. Apparently I was pre-banned. Maybe I went to high school with the researcher or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

Freda Brown

Reaction score
link didn't work for me and ended up returning it
I wrote to him...it was posted a couple of days ago and had the same problem...seems like he might notice no completed HITs and fix it, but oh well...it's a lot of money ...wish it worked

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Read a case and answer both factual and opinion-oriented questions about the case | Accept
Requester: Timothy Judge [A3UYRYXGNO0RQI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.62] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This involves reading an interesting but somewhat lengthy case. Readers will be asked to answer some factual questions about the case, as well as give their opinion about some aspects of the case.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
40 minutes, heavily distracted by my toddler. It's not horrible if you are bored but there is a LOT of reading.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: C to the J

cassius

Reaction score
Oh I got so excited about a $16 recurring HIT until I realized it's Survey Comet.

For some reason, I really have zero idea why, they hate me. I'm blocked from literally everything and I only ever took one survey of theirs last year and it seemed to go fine and normally.

Edit: Actually I take that back, I just checked HIT Tracker and there's not a thing. Apparently I was pre-banned. Maybe I went to high school with the researcher or something.
maybe you just don't have the qual for it.

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.