04/03 - Wealth Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
This is why it was nice when you used to be able to send direct payments through Amazon Payments. I had a requester make the same request with me once and I was easily able to send them back the excess amount.
I guess he can mark it up as a rejection. If we make a mistake we get rejected. What's good for the goose is good for the gander is what my mommy always taught me.:angelic:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
actually I already have my Masters and like 102k approved hits. but I took off the past 2 years soooo.. Playing catch up to technology :) I figure if I use scripts on my game im gonna figure it out on here :p anything to make it a little easier. TY so much for that . I am gonna look into those :)
I use Hit Forker with Panda Jr and like it. I also use Overwatch for single word alerts like "qual." If that helps at all. I'm assuming you're newish.

TabethaC

Reaction score
If it's obvious that you did receive double what you should have, then I would say it's between you and your conscience.
I do feel bad about it but I don't have Paypal and I've never heard of Venmo before and we can't send it back through Amazon payments. Not to mention I don't feel comfortable with him having my full name anyway.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Human Robot Interaction Survey | PANDA
Requester: HRI Lab [A30SYF6C09S8YL] (Req TV): $14.32/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.16] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer questions after watching a short video of a daily life scenario. Workers who participated in a previous version of this experiment in 2017 or 2018 will not be able to participate and will be given an error message.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: KYKITTY and aveline

TabethaC

Reaction score
you're not admitting ignorance. you don't have paypal or anyway to send it back. he isn't entitled to your personal info. so let amazon deal with it.
Well you said to send the information to Amazon, I didn't know how. Or did you mean since it was his mistake, he should tell Amazon?

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
you're not admitting ignorance. you don't have paypal or anyway to send it back. he isn't entitled to your personal info. so let amazon deal with it.
Like I said earlier let him take his rejection, and I didn't even do the hit.

Reactions: cassius

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Ratings Experiment(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Req TV): $14.31/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.24] [Fair: 4.35] [Comm: 3.42] [Fast: 4.12]
Description:
$0.24 for 2 minutes!
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 111
Reward: $0.24
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
nickels for pickles

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Message from Giulia Savio
---------------------------------
Hello, I made a mistake while paying bonuses and I sent to some of you the bonus amount twice. Please send me the extra money back either through paypal to the following email address [edit] or to the following venmo account [edit] Thank you very much!
This is unutterably precious. I can't.

Consider yourself fortunate not to understand. Dead srs, not being sarcastic.

Honestly though...what are they going to do, take you to small claims court over $2? $5? whatever the bonus was? Don't worry about it. Like cassius @cassius said, it's the requester's mistake to deal with, not yours.

edited to add: and to do that they'd probably need to know your actual name, so

Last edited:

GTR

Reaction score
7:18 min | $16.44/hr
on this if you have trouble entering your birth year
just put 4 or 0004
I sent a message to the RQ and he said he will try to fix it

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: James Sundali [AHL8EIC4TPQ90] Contact [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
TV: [Hrly=$27.17] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about the fast food industry and working in this industry
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Trucker
Status
Not open for further replies.