04/04 - More Fours For Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krykiet

Contributor
Reaction score
HM is more to watch certain requesters. It scrapes a page and dings when it sees whatever terms you tell it to.

Scraper gives you a set of filters to use, basically, and an auto-refresh for the normal mTurk job list. This let's you find HITs as they pop up.
You can also use HS to track certain requesters by using the include list. You could, in theory, use HS to replace HM, if you wanted to run multiple HS windows.

I did it for a while and it worked out well enough. I decided to use HM for a while before I took my break, but now that I'm back, I might just go back to 2-3 HS pages instead of using HM, like I am now.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I use both. I have HM in the background running with requesters I like, and then I just scrape everything with hitscraper. I think HM works better than HS include list. but pterodactyls, yo

Krykiet

Contributor
Reaction score
I use both. I have HM in the background running with requesters I like, and then I just scrape everything with hitscraper. I think HM works better than HS include list. but pterodactyls, yo
For sure, pterodactyls all day :)

Reactions: Oatmar

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got my A9s working again... anyone else?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinion towards an ad
Requester: somak banerjee [A39XDT57P5VZ80] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a product ad related study. You will see an ad of a product and you will be asked questions related to that.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
Same, ive gotten rejects from a9 in the past and I dont need a bunch more so I stopped doing them
Pretty simple stuff. Thin sole = normal pump. Inch thick + sole = platform.

Or, just skip all hits unless they're pumpkins, hand lotion pumps, or water pumps.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Krykiet

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not very good at telling the difference between a "platform pump" and a "regular pump" meh
There, there, Peachy. It shall be ok.

Platforms have a thick "boost" under the sole. Regular pumps do not. Wedges are not pumps, and they are completely solid, between heel and toe, even if they are platformed. Boots, are boots.

The biggest questions would be the open toe and sandal style pumps.

Any sole under say, half inch, I would consider normal. Anything above one inch is platform; anything in between is viewer discretion.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I just installed hit scraper.... how do I get to it? The description doesn't tell me.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Are you talking about a9's? I tried this and they still go to the error page for my while trying to work them one by one. I've been working them, with the script on, from my queue without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.