04/04 - More Fours For Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
work boots, combat boots, chukkas, oxfords, wingtips, snowboots, steel toes, runnin shoes, engineer boots, cowboy boots, sandals, basketball shoes, loafers, boat shoes etc. etc.

if you're a terrible person then those adidas slippers with socks, tevas, crocs
has it been a hour yet?

Reactions: <Gucci> and YAHU

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Heck, I am a female and I just learned a whole lot about shoes from that image. I never knew what a "wedge" was until today, for example.
female wedge and male wedge vastly different

Reactions: YAHU

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
themildone @themildone said:
A survey just listed 'jewish' as an ethnic group (white, black, etc)....Is that right?

many secular jews would say yes
Maybe the person who designed the survey was jewish???

Reactions: jan

Krykiet

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, this 5 minute halting is killing me.

Can someone help me, plox.

I am running TM with the A9 panda, it alerts me that a captcha is active, TM stops my panada. All that is legit. I used Kadauchi @Kadauchi 's Captcha Clear script to open a new window, to CopyText, input the code and it says "Incorrect". This happens the three times or whatever, then halts me. I even tried closing all my windows and reopening a new browser before attempting to enter the captcha.

Is there something going on behind the scenes I am unaware of?

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score

I am running TM with the A9 panda, it alerts me that a captcha is active, TM stops my panada. All that is legit. I used Kadauchi @Kadauchi 's Captcha Clear script to open a new window, to CopyText, input the code and it says "Incorrect". This happens the three times or whatever, then halts me. I even tried closing all my windows and reopening a new browser before attempting to enter the captcha.

wait like, 2 extra seconds before entering the captcha. There's a timer on it, like 5 seconds, where it will give you an incorrect no matter what.

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score

probably typing it too fast

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score

Are you typing in the captcha too fast? You have to act like you don't know how to type or Amazon thinks you're fake.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

ClamBurglar

Reaction score

you entered the captcha too fast?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

If you are sure you typed the captcha correctly, then just hit F5.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jaded

Krykiet

Contributor
Reaction score
wait like, 2 extra seconds before entering the captcha. There's a timer on it, like 5 seconds, where it will give you an incorrect no matter what.
probably typing it too fast
Are you typing in the captcha too fast? You have to act like you don't know how to type or Amazon thinks you're fake.
you entered the captcha too fast?
If you are sure you typed the captcha correctly, then just hit F5.
I love all of you, thank you. I don't know why I always forget about this crap. Once it lets me play in A9 land again, I'll keep all this in mind.

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain
Status
Not open for further replies.