04/04 - TurKing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Did someone post a 2.50 HIT by Matt Hong earlier and then delete it for some reason? It turned out to be fairly short, and the red TO was from 3 years ago so probably not all that relevant. I can't find the post searching the forum now.

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow I just got a rejection from $1.00 Waverly Johnston ----Hi! I'm sorry to reject this, but I have actually already closed this batch. I had to make one small adjustment, but will be posting the survey again in a few minutes. Sorry again for the confusion.

Unreal.
That is so wrong! :\

Reactions: ccmet121

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
P.E jumped to 32.13

Last few really saved my day :)

Reactions: KYLaura and Squatty

nolamaddog

Reaction score
Hey people longtime lurker here finally decided to sign up. I'm from New Orleans, LA. I did some time in the Marine Corps and now I'm currently trying this school thing out LSU. Just wanted to say thanks for all the stuff y'all do, this site has helped me greatly in making some extra cash on the side.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hey people longtime lurker here finally decided to sign up. I'm from New Orleans, LA. I did some time in the Marine Corps and now I'm currently trying this school thing out LSU. Just wanted to say thanks for all the stuff y'all do, this site has helped me greatly in making some extra cash on the side.
:wave:

Welcome!

Reactions: Peachy

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welcome

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome!

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE $21.74

But I learned a lot more about scripting today and made a pretty cool script that should help me make more in the future.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I sent a message to her about the rejection. Guess I'll see if she replies. I was polite about it. First rejection in about 6 months or so. Oh well.

KYLaura

Reaction score
Hello. Thank you for your service.

Reactions: rjd66 and YAHU

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Going through the $8 hit for the third time thanks to shitty internet -__-

KYLaura

Reaction score
Well I sent a message to her about the rejection. Guess I'll see if she replies. I was polite about it. First rejection in about 6 months or so. Oh well.
There are a few angry TO reports from today, too. I hope the rejection gets reversed.

Reactions: ccmet121

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Going through the $8 hit for the third time thanks to shitty internet -__-
I wonder if that affects their data or if they don't receive any of the data until after the last submit in the survey?

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Hello There!

Thank you for your service! Wishing you well in school :)

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Study of Gender Views(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Eric [A3H3VCGUYKAFA4] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: TWO-PART study of men's opinions about gender issues -- payment after each part
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 27
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; Exc: [1212275-38770] DoesNotExist ;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18

Males only

Status
Not open for further replies.