04/04 - TurKing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Ohhh, better ask Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie. Might need to bribe with candy.
Nobody should do literally anything without bribing me with candy first, but they just do whatever they want like I'm not right here waiting. IDK what's wrong with people :disapprove:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody should do literally anything without bribing me with candy first, but they just do whatever they want like I'm not right here waiting. IDK what's wrong with people :disapprove:
I've been stocking up for you and baby but it's kind of hard. I keep eating some of it.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on language related to employee pay | PANDA
Requester: Raile Bratton Austin [A32FTOY3ZXN8OI] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.60] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.33]
Description:
Follow the link to Qualtrics survey site. Electronically sign an informed consent form. Read the directions. Answer questions. Get the completion code. Return to mTurk and enter code.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Location is US-NJ;
Nice and quick. Use https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=A32FTOY3ZXN8OI to find your state.
Thanks for providing link to states!

Reactions: ctraltDel

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've been binge watching The OC and I realized today how much I missed guys wearing puka shell necklaces.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on workday experiences in jobs with substantial intellectual activities(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: CheZha [A2W9VTOXNSZ0IX] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This is a 3~4 minute survey on people's experiences in jobs that involve substantial intellectual work / thinking activities
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [36705070-38890] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18

Reactions: Rerun

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an S7 Edge as well and have never been able to get a screen protector to stay on. That is my only real aggravation with this phone.

I don't run any screen protector but i am really REALLY hard on phones and mine doesn't have a single scratch on it, its very hard to scratch Corning Gorilla Glass 4, But if your that worried about a screen protector buy one off Amazon with a free lifetime replacement

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an S7 Edge as well and have never been able to get a screen protector to stay on. That is my only real aggravation with this phone.
Agreed. The phone itself is great and at first I thought the whole edge thing was cool but It really prevents the screen protectors from staying on long. Just ordered a different case that comes up a bit higher and a new protector. My husband ordered the same one a few weeks back and so far so good. I am hoping this is the answer.

Reactions: Kristy201
Status
Not open for further replies.