04/05 - That Friday Feeling!

How do you usually make your coffee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
How long is it taking you to complete each one? I'm able to get each HIT done in 45-60 seconds, so about $11-14/hour depending on how much focus I can maintain.
I am way over your times. Those pictures are usually super slow to load for me, lots of lag time. I think when I timed it last it was under $4 an hour for me.

Skylycat

Reaction score
Title: Review an educational video (25 min) | Accept
Requester: Tyler Burleigh [A3LXJ76P1ZZPMC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.39] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.25] [Fair=4.66] [Reviews=56] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 22
Description: We'd like your feedback on an educational video
Qualifications: ResearchGrp EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I ask this all the time. xlabs safe right?
amuse me. I know they are alexandrias but didnt' she reject before.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I ask this all the time. xlabs safe right?
amuse me. I know they are alexandrias but didnt' she reject before.
She did reject before, they were not the "answer a question" ones they were the "write a bunch of garbage you keyboard monkey" ones. I'm still not doing them b/c I'm picky and want to go get knitting stuff.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
She did reject before, they were not the "answer a question" ones they were the "write a bunch of garbage you keyboard monkey" ones. I'm still not doing them b/c I'm picky and want to go get knitting stuff.
I need to do them if I wanna make $10 today lol

alk69

Reaction score
And I don't like these geos.
I was just gonna ask who was doing them...'sides me, that is. Maybe two days worth is enough. Don't know if I can squint at these anymore. I'm unsure on so many. And finding an unconnected substation is impossible.......maybe just to 300 done.....I do enjoy the brick kilns, though. Saw four at once last nite. And the white ghost of another.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My son hasn't eaten all day. Any other moms out there can ease my mind? he's throwing up a bit but no fever. He's passed out now.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So yesterday I got a rejection from Pam Schilling on Applicant-Organization Life Stage Alignment. After doing the screener part it said I wasn't qualified but gave me a survey completion code and instructed me to put it in on mturk and submit. Well, I did just that and she rejected stating "Did not pass qualification". She has not responded to my email.

*Edit - she just responded to my email and said she was working with Amazon to rectify it.
"working with Amazon" is a phrase that requesters use when they don't know what the hell they are doing.

Which is how this error happened in the first place.
She either only has one "kill screen" for her survey or coded it go to the wrong one after the screener.

As a worker, if you get screened after a survey it's your option to submit if you get a code but 90% of the time it's going to be this same survey error and probably 50% of the time you'll get rejected for it.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My son hasn't eaten all day. Any other moms out there can ease my mind? he's throwing up a bit but no fever. He's passed out now.
My mom used to fill me with sugary ice teas and stuff like that (I guess Gatorade would be the modern equivalent?) so there was no dry heaving, and I didn't dehydrate.
I had a teacher who said his dentist told him to stop drinking coffee cause it was bad for him, so he started drinking lots of Monster instead. That man was clearly smart.

yeah I can't have black coffee b/c my teeth are made of soap :(

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
"working with Amazon" is a phrase that requesters use when they don't know what the hell they are doing.

Which is how this error happened in the first place.
She either only has one "kill screen" for her survey or coded it go to the wrong one after the screener.

As a worker, if you get screened after a survey it's your option to submit if you get a code but 90% of the time it's going to be this same survey error and probably 50% of the time you'll get rejected for it.
"working with Amazon" is not a phrase I though existed. You kind of just press buttons and hope the robot decides to do what you want.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
My mom used to fill me with sugary ice teas and stuff like that (I guess Gatorade would be the modern equivalent?) so there was no dry heaving, and I didn't dehydrate.

Yeah, Gatorade is great when sick, I second that.

Reactions: Despairagus

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I get it at Casey's general store.
I was going to attempt to make it myself but I'll pass.

I just get it like twice a week and sip on it for a day or two.
Nice I also like to make Ice Coffee from Baileys (International Delight) Mocha Mudslide creamer it's really yummy

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I got him some pedialyte!

Status
Not open for further replies.