Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Real Southern Comfort
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
are self-driving cars actual ghost riding the whips?

Reactions: cb456

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to say, these Phillies. Everyone else is playing for World Series Runner-Up

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you guys are taking on the personas of wrestlers, I guess the only thing I could be is one of the valets. You know, I could stand on the sidelines, look concerned, and hit someone with a chair once in a while when the ref was not looking at me.

Peachy

Real Southern Comfort
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
If you guys are taking on the personas of wrestlers, I guess the only thing I could be is one of the valets. You know, I could stand on the sidelines, look concerned, and hit someone with a chair once in a while when the ref was not looking at me.
you could be my valet

Reactions: GTR and TotalBabe

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Idk, I'd believe you as an actual wrestler. I can definitely see you busting someone over the head with a chair.

Reactions: GTR and TotalBabe

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I would love to see TotalBabe @TotalBabe hit someone with a chair. It would be the best. You would be the most beautiful and toughest valet ever.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

I don't know, I think people in Saudi Arabia think they have enough money to buy themselves back to life. Some of these videos look scary.

Reactions: cb456 and Peachy

Peachy

Real Southern Comfort
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I would love to see TotalBabe @TotalBabe hit someone with a chair. It would be the best. You would be the most beautiful and toughest valet ever.
go drink some water from your water bowl

Reactions: turkleton
Status
Not open for further replies.