Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: PhantomCatt

Bigbore

Reaction score
I got one for xmas, but its really hard to retrain 20 years of muscle memory. I can't use it for fast batches because i get all discombobulated and twisted up, but for just lying back stretched out in my chair its nice to have the detached flexibility.

edit, not that the wireless part is what you were asking about, but my trackball mouse happens to be wireless so that s what it gets used for
When i started working at home I bought one because of how i worked (in recliner using tv as monitor) so I forced myself to get used to it, after like 2 weeks its easy to go between both of them. Its just like learning dvorak

casualwarfare

Reaction score
honest question, do they still make those?
I will forever preach the gospel of the Logitech M570. I have two of them now (one for office, one for home) and it for sure keeps carpal tunnel at bay. One day last week the battery died at work and I had to use some cheap Dell mouse and I was definitely feeling the difference in my wrist. Granted I also went to the climbing gym that day, but still. I have such sincere affection for this mouse it's ridiculous.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I will forever preach the gospel of the Logitech M570. I have two of them now (one for office, one for home) and it for sure keeps carpal tunnel at bay. One day last week the battery died at work and I had to use some cheap Dell mouse and I was definitely feeling the difference in my wrist. Granted I also went to the climbing gym that day, but still. I have such sincere affection for this mouse it's ridiculous.
I have the 570, it usually serves as a very effective paperweight, but its useful when i am not trying to go to fast

Reactions: casualwarfare

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Media and Politics | PANDA
Requester: justin kingsland [A2J81C4QWPEV7P] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer approximately 40 questions relating to U.S. Politics and social media habits. Survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.