Votes: 29 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
Why does OCMP 75 keep changing my qual?

Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 90 for qualification Classification of user intention qual.
Thanks for your work.

Message from OCMP75 [Mod Edit]
---------------------------------
Your qualification score has been changed from 90 to 60 for qualification Classification of user intention qual.

Message from OCMP75 [Mod Edit]
---------------------------------
Your qualification score has been changed from 60 to 80 for qualification Classification of user intention qual.
its even better when you get those and you HAVENT done the qual hits :wink:

Reactions: Squatty

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
My roommates brought home a 12 pack of beer that we drink. I quit easter cause it was chaos. The weird thing i cant seem to figure out is why its a 12 pack. Ive been here 12 months and they have never drank more than 3 at a time and only buy 6 packs. Maybe im looking too deeep into it. I get like that when its a really answer. Also i made my fucking goal 1-2 hours before normal time. stepping er up. gonna take a break and turk er out and see if i cant pass last nights. i got 25. Yeah my goal is only 20. Last night i got 25 something before quitting.
maybe it was on sale

Reactions: Azazael

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
My roommates brought home a 12 pack of beer that we drink. I quit easter cause it was chaos. The weird thing i cant seem to figure out is why its a 12 pack. Ive been here 12 months and they have never drank more than 3 at a time and only buy 6 packs. Maybe im looking too deeep into it. I get like that when its a really answer. Also i made my fucking goal 1-2 hours before normal time. stepping er up. gonna take a break and turk er out and see if i cant pass last nights. i got 25. Yeah my goal is only 20. Last night i got 25 something before quitting.
Why don't ya just ask them?

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
just out of curiosity what is your daily goal?
I only shoot for 20. Low sure, but hey its money right? My best day was when i first started was like 38 bucks.

Because tin foil hats are more fun for some people.
Its not nice to make fun of peoples accessories.

Reactions: Tuesday

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Quick study! Carefully read and respond to a scenario. ~2 minute study, instant approval.(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lead Lab at Leeds [AF4GJPMV4V5N2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.47 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.74 Generosity
★★★★ 4.84 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 78
TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: This quick study is for adults over the age of 18. We ask that you carefully read and respond to a scenario. Participation takes approximately 2 minutes and responses with the correct completion key will be instantly approved.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [326484-9633] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Title: Short health message evaluation for 40 cents | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Staunton [A3MEL4MC91L7S4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 6
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Short survey for 40 cents
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Location is not IN;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: RaiderJ

nickhatesyou

TQUEEN IS LITERALLY THE PETTIEST EVER
Reaction score

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG, you guys. I just got a call from someone that wanted to sell me auto insurance. (and it's something I somehow got signed up for via mturk scam hit when i first started.) They're calling from overseas, they call 5-6 times a day and it's infuriating. Every time I'm nice and say "take me off your list." Today I told them if I got one more call I was going to take my phone records to a lawyer and sue them for $1500 a pop because that was the law here. (I'm not sure on that but whatever.) I said "Are you aware of that?" He said "No, so you're not interested?" I said no, happy with current insurance. Again, take me of the list. Here's where it get's interesting.

He says: "Fuck you, bitch." And I let loose with a stream of profanity (unfortunately in front of my entire family - that looked at me a little worried then were rolling laughing) that he probably didn't even understand half of because I'm very creative in my cursing. Bet he calls again tomorrow anyway...
Just have fun with them... I do...

RaiderJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short health message evaluation for 40 cents | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Staunton [A3MEL4MC91L7S4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 6
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Short survey for 40 cents
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Location is not IN;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
3 minutes

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely. I offered to send him an English dictionary so he could come up with some better names to call people.
You might try reporting them to the Federal Communications Comission. Honestly, it probably wont help if they're outside of the country, but it was one of the topics that I used to bring up when I was calling to harass the guys who were bothering me. They didn't know much about it, but I spent as much time as they would afford me talking about that agency.

Reactions: SpookyMyers
Status
Not open for further replies.