• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
will hits kind of scare me, a few weeks ago i did a handful of them and eventually it said my quality rating was getting kind of low when I accepted the hit and to be careful so i stopped doing them

i've done plenty of them before that day and the message has been gone since then but still :sofa:

don't want to get a block from a google requester
I don't know if the whole upside down thing really helps me differentiate you from YAHU @YAHU. Can you at least draw a goatee on your avatar so I know you're the evil one?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
986 beautiful hits and I can't have any.
Title: Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes (MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT VIDEOS) | PANDA
Requester: Will [ABQA8TBU3V6F7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.80 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.06 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.80 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: -
Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Hits Available: 986
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is US

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did they actually happen? That's sad :(
I'd forgotten that the first rule of being a real turker is to never leave the computer, no matter how slow it is. The turk gods will punish you for trying to have a life.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's nerdy, but the boyfriend and I are going to see Alton Brown tomorrow night. I got him the tickets for Christmas, so it's been a long time coming, but I'm still kind of excited. The boyfriend wants to wear his tie died chef jacket but I have to discourage him somehow because I also have reservations at a good restaurant that neither of us has eaten at yet, so I guess I'm just going to have to come clean with that one.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's nerdy, but the boyfriend and I are going to see Alton Brown tomorrow night. I got him the tickets for Christmas, so it's been a long time coming, but I'm still kind of excited. The boyfriend wants to wear his tie died chef jacket but I have to discourage him somehow because I also have reservations at a good restaurant that neither of us has eaten at yet, so I guess I'm just going to have to come clean with that one.
love AB

danananananana nana

danananananana nana

Last edited:

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
or take a change of clothes he doesn't know about

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
You thought I was talking about a bank when referencing Comerica Park. You have no room to trash talk this subject.
/me cracks knuckles

you didn't say we were bringing things out of the closet

egh im too lazy Kerek @Kerek or Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller bring something up for me I don't know which one to choose

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
you can only do one will?

Status
Not open for further replies.