• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Pineapple milkshakes from Sonic. Preferably from Happy Hour.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can vouch for that, that baby shouldn't have talked shit about my sports team at Chuck.E Cheese's.
You know, they won't let you in Chuck. E Cheese's without a kid? I live in a shit neighborhood, though. So, finding unattended children who want to go have crap pizza while watching a robot band("It's like VR, but in real life!") isn't a big deal.

Reactions: Pleco

TurkaTurka

Reaction score

Krykiet

Contributor
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy I've looked through the pic thread here and other places, and I was wondering why you always remove your pictures, when you actually put one up. I don't think I've ever seen what you look like, just caught the response that came before you took it down!

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
because 95% of the people on the user side are just posting slight variations of the same thing to ensure they get hits done quickly for the bonus, and I can't imagine the requester is getting any good data at this point seeing the same stuff over and over again
I agree. I've been doing the user taxis. I need to get from point A to point B. The number of passengers vary, time varies. I've thrown in my elderly mother with a wheelchair, any number of kids needing car seats, and a host of pets. That's about as far as my imagination goes.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Screaming kids, creepy robots. No thanks. I don't care if pizza is involved.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy I've looked through the pic thread here and other places, and I was wondering why you always remove your pictures, when you actually put one up. I don't think I've ever seen what you look like, just caught the response that came before you took it down!
It's the Witness Protection Program rules.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
:o

It was my avi for like a week a couple weeks ago. :p

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
she's a komodo dragon in real life

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Because guys in this forum are thirsty as fuck.

Dmillan

Reaction score
Does, anyone know if we are supposed to get a confirmation number for the users on the movie ocmp75? People keep asking me to purchase the tickets for them, am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.