04/06 - 8, Who Do We Appreciate; Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I seriously turked 80 cents today and spent $60. (Ok, except for gas, all on fun) Count your blessings and all that. $130... $160... That's a good day. Y'all are mrurk ficking masters. (With or without the qual)

Last edited:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm at around $130 and was expecting another $30 until the queue i filled was full ofl dead fucking hits. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
are you at real $130 or are you precounting all the OCMP75 bonuses before the requester decides to skip town and not pay you until you track him down and threaten to tie him to train tracks until he coughs up the money?

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
are you at real $130 or are you precounting all the OCMP75 bonuses before the requester decides to skip town and not pay you until you track him down and threaten to tie him to train tracks until he coughs up the money?
i have to precount or my PE looks dismal. they are pretty much all i do these days. Funny you should say that though. When I was in college I worked at a pizza delivery place where the owner skipped out of the country one morning an hour ahead of the tax man. Seemed he had collected a year's worth of employee's taxes from their checks but never paid it to the government. Bastard.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
mine are still working
the drop about an hour ago was all "task currently not available" i just turned my panda back on and caught another task not available. " guess I am done with them for the night

Reactions: Barf
D

Deleted member 526

the drop about an hour ago was all "task currently not available" i just turned my panda back on and caught another task not available. " guess I am done with them for the night
we weren't working on the same hits I don't think

Reactions: Barf

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
??? they were?
Yeah there were like 3 small groups, like 15 each when i saw them. It might've gone up earlier but I ignored my notification because i thought it was just hitdb making false positives while updating...

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

Yeah there were like 3 small groups, like 15 each when i saw them. It might've gone up earlier but I ignored my notification because i thought it was just hitdb making false positives while updating...
maybe it has something to do with the delays earlier?

Reactions: YAHU
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Answer a survey about sexual assault ($0.25 reward for approximately 10 minutes, payment within 1 day) | PANDA
Requester: Nicolas Mattina [A18V5RSCIJ8U4E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Participants of this study will read an article descrbining a sexual assault incident. Participants will then be asked a survey describing their reaction to the assault case. A follow up questionnaire will then be givien.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US
5 min
I think there is a 25 cent bonus but I don't remember

Reactions: Cmoney

Barf

Buckets
Contributor
Reaction score
is it 12 yer?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about sexual assault ($0.25 reward for approximately 10 minutes, payment within 1 day) | PANDA
Requester: Nicolas Mattina [A18V5RSCIJ8U4E] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Participants of this study will read an article descrbining a sexual assault incident. Participants will then be asked a survey describing their reaction to the assault case. A follow up questionnaire will then be givien.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US
5 min
I think there is a 25 cent bonus but I don't remember
That's a shit thing to rehash for a quarter. :-/

D

Deleted member 526

PE $175.64 - I don't see anything good up now that I can do. that's probably it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.