Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What are you thinking?
I got a Maxima and love it.
So the ballpark i've been in recently is the Subaru Forester, Toyota Rav4 Hybrid, Kia Niro Hybrid, and GMC Canyon. Even though i kind of want my first "brand new" vehicle, i've been looking into Carvana this morning. You can get them 1 year old with very few miles (i mean like 50-1000) for a pretty decent discount from buying brand new.

HelloHello

Reaction score
DidAsk Cognition Exeriment

Hello,
For those who have done the exam 1 but did not give the payment validation code, don't forget to answer this survey to give it. I have almost finished the assignment of the qualification, as soon as I have the final listing of participants I publish the HIT :)

best
A.

jan

Reaction score
Thanks for all the birthday wishes :shamefullyembarrased:
I've mostly been car shopping. I've been jumping back and forth on what i want to get next. Its a struggle between things i actually want and the gas mileage that i want too. Hard finding a happy medium.
I love my prius

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I love my prius
The Toyota Rav4 Hybrid that just came out is pretty much on the top of my list of what i want. I'm 6'4'' so i'm trying to avoid getting a car, i need something bigger. But the Rav4 Hybrid will get ~40mpg average. My second choice for Hybrid is the Kia Niro, but i'm more scared of its reliability, but it would get ~50 mpg.

Reactions: jan

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The Toyota Rav4 Hybrid that just came out is pretty much on the top of my list of what i want. I'm 6'4'' so i'm trying to avoid getting a car, i need something bigger. But the Rav4 Hybrid will get ~40mpg average. My second choice for Hybrid is the Kia Niro, but i'm more scared of its reliability, but it would get ~50 mpg.
My neighbor has a Kia and she loves it. Hasn't had any problems with it. She's an older lady to..idk if that matters. She would prob want something super reliable.

Reactions: cyberwasp and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.