Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Shopping Perceptions Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Donald Lichtenstein [AKND1H9L9KUC0] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.66] [Comm: 4.25] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 68] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: 25 cents for a 5 min academic survey on shopping decisions
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [38396116-39227] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: An online survey asking about your decisions. About 4 minutes. | PANDA
Requester: chris.lab111 [AGRY5NHZLU4PI] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.56] [Fast: 4.03] [Comm: 1.63] [Fair: 4.59] [Reviews: 104] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read a scenarios and answer several questions.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: debt_realistic has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I really wish this requester would go away. They're having people write fake news articles in the style of Breitbart, Infowars, etc. based on conspiracy theory links and then trying to pass it off as "journalism" by posting the articles to a "news website". It's gross.
:nonono:

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Knowledge Survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Cognition & Development Lab [A1B2ILT2409W4R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.17] [Fast: 4.46] [Comm: 3.30] [Fair: 4.51] [Reviews: 201] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.91/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer simple questions about knowledge
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: US;

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I divorced my wife in Stardew Valley because she was starting to bore me, and she left me stuck with the baby. As if I didn't have a giant farm to run. The selfishness of some people, smh.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

I feel like we all need to just back away from the computer, allow me to catch up since I am way behind, and have a throwback jam session

Reactions: loki3404

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
This is me grading projects on Khan Academy.
BTW. Hi night crew.

PS: I literally had a guy submit a project that just had
(2+1)
(2+1)...etc like 10 times. He asked "What do I do ?"
srry just drunk venting as usual. (as I do to you night-turkers)

Last edited:
Reactions: It's Gamera!

Katiegirl

Twisted Sista
Reaction score
Does anyone know the contact for a University of Arizona A. Eller College of Mgmt Hit [mod edit] When I finished and went to put in my completion code it said I had run out of time. I want to contact them. Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i wish my headache would go away
I know you've probably tried pills and everything, but have you tried putting pressure on the middle of your forehead with the palm of your hand? It sounds funny, but my ex taught me that and a lot of times it would really work. I think it relieves the pressure somehow. Not that you can go around with your hand there all day, but for a little while for a break maybe.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Is something going on? It seems like you guys may not be joking around?
they got upset because of this post, as far as I can tell.
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/721860/

well, not just that post, but because they both say that I display a 'holier than thou' attitude when I get upset about something.

the reality is that I shouldn't let myself get upset about a HIT that I don't understand.
I don't need to copy/paste the requester's own rules to 'prove anyone wrong' because that appears to be a display of pettiness.

walkingemphasis said, in another post, that I have shit on people that have helped me, and while I don't think I ever did, what matters is that she has that impression that I did. therefore, like harrassment, my own intent is irrelevant, because my perceived meaning caused irritation, annoyance, or even disturbance.

so, basically, they don't like my attitude. as a result, in order to keep everyone appeased, the two of them placing me on ignore may be best for their healths, so that they won't have to feel bothered by me.

I can say that it is a surprise to me learning about all this, because I thought they were fooling around the other day.
and my inability to perceive every nuance of their posts, to be able to figure out their moods, my inability to instantly understand and empathize all those that read the posts in this forum - that inability causes them as much, if not more irritation towards me, apparently, as seen here
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/728221/

Last edited:

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know the contact for a University of Arizona A. Eller College of Mgmt Hit [mod edit] When I finished and went to put in my completion code it said I had run out of time. I want to contact them. Can anyone help?
Do you have MTS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Bad Ash

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
they got upset because of this post, as far as I can tell.
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/q...nd-question-answering.2215/page-2#post-721860

well, not just that post, but because they both say that I display a 'holier than thou' attitude when I get upset about something.

the reality is that I shouldn't let myself get upset about a HIT that I don't understand.
I don't need to copy/paste the requester's own rules to 'prove anyone wrong' because that appears to be a display of pettiness.

walkingemphasis said, in another post, that I have shit on people that have helped me, and while I don't think I ever did, what matters is that she has that impression that I did. therefore, like harrassment, my own intent is irrelevant, because my perceived meaning caused irritation, annoyance, or even disturbance.

so, basically, they don't like my attitude. as a result, in order to keep everyone appeased, the two of them placing me on ignore may be best for their healths, so that they won't have to feel bothered by me.

I can say that it is a surprise to me learning about all this, because I thought they were fooling around the other day.
and my inability to perceive every nuance of their posts, to be able to figure out their moods, my inability to instantly understand and empathize all those that read the posts in this forum - that inability causes them as much, if not more irritation towards me, apparently, as seen here
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/04-01-sudden-takeover-saturday.2224/page-42#post-728221
Okay. I'll respond to you in PM. Also, those links don't take me to the correct post. Click on the post # and send me the link it gives you from the pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.