04/07 - Fantastic Dik-Diks on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I like seeing how I can easily reach my initial goal of 20$ a day already. Doing a little over a week and dont even have access to over 500 stuff yet.
Like what time does most of the HIT posting warm up in the morning? Or does it really get into gear early afternoon

All over the day man, I sometimes wake up and sit here from 9 AM-3AM and just to make 20 bucks....and sometimes i sit here for 2 hrs and make 60 bucks and sometimes sit ehre for like 4-5 hrs and make 100+

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Taco Tuesday @Taco Tuesday sorry swear i quoted you above dunno what happened
If you could only see how many tries it takes me to quote someone or just to make any kind of comment in general.... its embarrassing i swear i have to edit or redo it so many times lol i am pretty much a technophobe

Reactions: T. Leela

un_in

Reaction score
I just have days where i don't feel well or over sleep or just don't want to work and ill only put in hits to hit 20 bucks or so LOL
I'm probably an idiot or something, because when I see others post high PE's, I get really fired up and my competitive streak flares up. I've stopped taking breaks on the weekends now.

ZileWrath

Reaction score
Here, motivation, I guess.

Yeah id say thats pretty motivating. Did you go at it all day apr 3?
Now even making my stretch goal 50$ a day seems more doable.

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I like seeing how I can easily reach my initial goal of 20$ a day already. Doing a little over a week and dont even have access to over 500 stuff yet.
Like what time does most of the HIT posting warm up in the morning? Or does it really get into gear early afternoon

BTW i've only been turking for like a little over a month....

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
such a good entrance song

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you could only see how many tries it takes me to quote someone or just to make any kind of comment in general.... its embarrassing i swear i have to edit or redo it so many times lol i am pretty much a technophobe
Just click on the "Quote" button on someone's message, then click "Insert Quotes" in your own message and then write under it and you can fill the whole forum with useless garbage like I do on a daily basis.

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm probably an idiot or something, because when I see others post high PE's, I get really fired up and my competitive streak flares up. I've stopped taking breaks on the weekends now.

Ehhhh i have quite a bit of money saved so i'm not too worried i just work when i'm in a great mood and feel like it but my weekly goal is 200 every week atleast either way

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Here, motivation, I guess.

Oh geeze well that just made me sad instead! How do you guys DO that?? What am I not doing right!? I am slowly but surely increasing my max earnings but I am just talking about how at the end of 2015 i would max out everyday at around $15 and i could not for the life of me make more than that and now i have increased it so that I generally make around $40 a day! How the heck do you break a hundred!!!!!????? Tell me your secrets wise one....

Reactions: Michele

un_in

Reaction score
Yeah id say thats pretty motivating. Did you go at it all day apr 3?
Now even making my stretch goal 50$ a day seems more doable.
My goal is set to $50 every day, with my weekly set to $300, although on weekends I'm happy with $25. Obviously I don't pay much attention to my goals.

April 3rd was a huge wikitor-centrality Sergey batch, I didn't sleep at night and capped out as early as possible to maximize the amount of Sergeys I could submit. Ended up sleeping through the day - that was a really good survey day, although all I got were mostly a couple of C-SATs.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Oh geeze well that just made me sad instead! How do you guys DO that?? What am I not doing right!? I am slowly but surely increasing my max earnings but I am just talking about how at the end of 2015 i would max out everyday at around $15 and i could not for the life of me make more than that and now i have increased it so that I generally make around $40 a day! How the heck do you break a hundred!!!!!????? Tell me your secrets wise one....
Closed quals that nobody can get :^)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
him having masters helps

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm scaed to keep doing this hit i'm doing idk if it is a batch

un_in

Reaction score
I run PandaCrazy, MTS, and Overwatch to keep track of the requesters I like. I'll run PANDAs on any high paying survey, knowing that people often return them if they let them backburner in their queue too long. I keep an eye on MTS's HitFinder for any batches, and as the saying goes, "scared money don't make money", so I go for the no TO batches and difficult things. You can see I got a few rejects this past month - 6 of them were from a requester who had extremely poor directions and judgement, but the HITs paid $2 each so I took the risk (I think I got rejected on 6 out of 20).

The most important thing is to wake up early, and watch HitFinder. You'll pick up most of the good surveys that way. Also make sure to PANDA the things that pay well/you enjoy doing, especially if they're a regular poster. Also, pick up every single qualification you can when you get the chance - I think UserBob was one that was posting around today, and that was worth a pick up.

But yes, having Masters is a big help, and the closed quals I do have that still post are $. Picking up quals is super important, I can tell you that...

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i have four $100+ days in my last 45 days

not that impressive. i have no special quals or masters

just an ordinary peach

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Just click on the "Quote" button on someone's message, then click "Insert Quotes" in your own message and then write under it and you can fill the whole forum with useless garbage like I do on a daily basis.
I dont know i think my laptops haunted.... a few months ago it turned
Both of these. Closed quals, having masters, and experience.
What are closed quals? Sometimes I go to quals and just randomly request or take the tests and cross my fingers that itll open something up for me to do. I think its only worked like one time though...

Status
Not open for further replies.