04/07 - Super Mania Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budster

Buddy, the most faithful dog on earth
Reaction score
57.85 this week. I have an MBA. The only place I use it is when I check the box on the surveys that I have an MBA. I also got disqualified by Survey Comet. I'm hoping the qual being revoked is from last year. We'll see. Sure would like to do the 16 dollar hits each week.

Budster

Buddy, the most faithful dog on earth
Reaction score
I bought a little tub of Play-Doh for $1 at the grocery store. The nostalgic smell alone makes this the best buck ever spent.
Trying to go gluten free and heard it's a bad idea to play with that stuff. Full of wheat. Your skin absorbs.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
what made u quit b4?
moved back home to take care of my disabled mom. Got a real world job... comp fried.. then got pregnant out of nowhere and it was complicated health wise. so couldnt afford another comp.. Now im like should of started doing this earlier but my almost 2 yr old is sooo clingy and such a trouble maker its hard to focus LOL.. So lots of reasons.. Life in general :p
(As I am typing this I had to stop 6 times and tell Zoya to stay on the bed and stop trying to climb on my nightstand)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
What script gives this little blurb I dont think I have it. I have the expanded dashboard deal but I want to see this nice little breakdown
i just took a screenshot from mobile

Reactions: Goat

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What script gives this little blurb I dont think I have it. I have the expanded dashboard deal but I want to see this nice little breakdown
It's mobile right
Edit: Already answered. Hi.

Reactions: Goat

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
moved back home to take care of my disabled mom. Got a real world job... comp fried.. then got pregnant out of nowhere and it was complicated health wise. so couldnt afford another comp.. Now im like should of started doing this earlier but my almost 2 yr old is sooo clingy and such a trouble maker its hard to focus LOL.. So lots of reasons.. Life in general :p
(As I am typing this I had to stop 6 times and tell Zoya to stay on the bed and stop trying to climb on my nightstand)
Kennel her.

jk...

Reactions: Kristina M Greer
Status
Not open for further replies.