04/07 - Treasurable Hits Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Human Judgment and Decision-Making: Evaluating Goods(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Boston Decision Laboratory [A15HTJTGHH26A2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.28 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.68 Generosity
★★★★ 4.27 Fairness
★★★★ 4.34 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 216
TOS Flags: 5
Submit a new TO review
Description: A short survey in which you will evaluate a good.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [10376-9798] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

couple minutes

Reactions: Squatty

Krykiet

Contributor
Reaction score
By the last sentence she probably meant she'll end up losing them as in not be able to pay the $500 to keep them. I really doubt someone would put their dogs down because they can't afford them.
Considering euthanizing them wouldn't be exactly cheap either. :(

Quick loan, payday check places. That might work out for her, too.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
i meant like do you or your hubby have the latest smart phone that you can sell and step down to an iphone 5 or something like that. Do you have an expensive TV or some other valuable object that you would hate to part with but isn't as important as your dogs
My husband was outsourced and unemployed for 7 months while I was pregnant with our 2nd. We lived off ebaying pretty much all the tech gear and everything of value we owned at the time and unemployment. When we were in a better spot financially, we just replaced everything bit by bit. Sometimes you've got to get creative when life kicks you in the nuts.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:redpandano:

I'll know what time of day it is but not what kind of animals we collectively are.

I'm currently testing this one out:

Morning lovelies :love:

edit: does that work for you?

Reactions: Kerek

Cruxy

Reaction score
I call everyone turkeys in the most loving way possible. I also refer to us as turks...which the country of turkey may find offense. But they dont matter, they live in a country named turkey.

Also, i have no idea whats going on or what this conversation is about. I just woke up and im having coffee and tootsie rolls for breakfast.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
By the last sentence she probably meant she'll end up losing them as in not be able to pay the $500 to keep them. I really doubt someone would put their dogs down because they can't afford them.
it's why I have health insurance for my 2 dogs, plus make my son pay for his...

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Heh. It's come up before that if we want requesters to treat us with respect and realize that we're actual human workers, we should start by talking about ourselves respectfully and using words to point out that we're real workers earning real money. There was one requester awhile back who started calling workers "turkeys" in a really derogatory way (she posted something like "I got these turkeys to work for pennies and it was great" on Twitter). So since then, there's been some sense of, hey, treat us respectfully please, because we're doing real work here and that starts by using language that reminds people we are real workers.

/soapbox

:p
Fuck. has it come to this?

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
I call everyone turkeys in the most loving way possible. I also refer to us as turks...which the country of turkey may find offense. But they dont matter, they live in a country named turkey.

Also, i have no idea whats going on or what this conversation is about. I just woke up and im having coffee and tootsie rolls for breakfast.
I had white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.

Adulthood is cool sometimes.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
All of us were suckered in on that one. Don't feel too bad.
Those foolish turkeys :redpanda:

I call everyone turkeys in the most loving way possible. I also refer to us as turks.
Well, then things might get really confusing when a requester asks how many turks you do in an average day.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
catnapped @catnapped Mullens

"
Hey Everyone,

The results you submitted the past two days have been great, so thank you.

I am still in the process of reviewing results, and will not be able to post additional batches today. Optimistically, I will release some tomorrow. Realistically, they will be released on Monday.

Thank you for your patience"

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm currently testing this one out:

Morning lovelies :love:

edit: does that work for you?
lovelies and loveys are both great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.