04/07 - Treasurable Hits Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
ocmp75 gets a little wiser with every launch. they added the bolded part this time ...

• moderator 7:26 PM
    has joined the channel.
  • Other user has left the chat, please go ahead and submit the task if you are working on it. Do not accept a HIT or join a chat that contains this message.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ocmp75 gets a little wiser with every launch. they added the bolded part this time ...

• moderator 7:26 PM
    has joined the channel.
  • Other user has left the chat, please go ahead and submit the task if you are working on it. Do not accept a HIT or join a chat that contains this message.
The issue is, you can't preview the conversation before accepting the HIt.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ugh, I want perfect hits.

Also, my jaw really hurts.

Reactions: LightningLord

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You're just getting a box of Lucky Charms with one marshmallow left because she missed it while picking through it.
When I was a child, it was my job to feed my brother breakfast in the morning. He had no idea that Crunch Berries existed until second grade. He would have Cap'n Crunch. I would have berries. :D

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When I was a child, it was my job to feed my brother breakfast in the morning. He had no idea that Crunch Berries existed until second grade. He would have Cap'n Crunch. I would have berries. :D
Crunch Berries are a top tier cereal and I applaud you for doing your part to control your houses supply

Reactions: hyway and Jerami

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Real Time Decision Making Study: LIVE at 8:30 pm Eastern Time TODAY | PANDA
Requester: KL Admin [ASSJ1Z1P5J8QI] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.16][Fair: 4.67][Comm: 3.13][Fast: 4.37]
Description:
Accept now, must complete at 8:30pm Eastern. In this (30-60 min) study you will interact with other MTurk workers in real time. You will earn $2, and will also earn bonus pay based on your decisions (avg. bonus is $4). Do not accept HIT twice.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Total approved HITs is greater than 50, Location is US

Reactions: Jerami

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I always preview it before accepting. It takes a while to load. If there's a conversation going on, I skip to the next hit.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Tried stopping all pandas and still getting errors, I think hoarding just doesn't agree with my computer
I know it's stupid but, captcha? PRE will happen more when PandA and captcha combine.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Real Time Decision Making Study: LIVE at 8:30 pm Eastern Time TODAY | PANDA
Requester: KL Admin [ASSJ1Z1P5J8QI] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.16][Fair: 4.67][Comm: 3.13][Fast: 4.37]
Description:
Accept now, must complete at 8:30pm Eastern. In this (30-60 min) study you will interact with other MTurk workers in real time. You will earn $2, and will also earn bonus pay based on your decisions (avg. bonus is $4). Do not accept HIT twice.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Total approved HITs is greater than 50, Location is US
Has anyone here signed up for this?

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
its easier to just accept it and return if you have to. You'll catch a whole lot more work once you get that 'return aversion' monkey off your back.

Reactions: ecko

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I always preview it before accepting. It takes a while to load. If there's a conversation going on, I skip to the next hit.
Thank you! Thank you! I never waited long enough, I thought you couldn't see the conversation box until you accepted the Hit.

Reactions: vickiJ

catlady

Reaction score
I know it's stupid but, captcha? PRE will happen more when PandA and captcha combine.
No, it's happening right after clearing captchas too. I just gave up. Pennies aren't worth it.

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.