04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I sent this about 5 pages back but it went to the next page right away so idk if anyone even seen it. Sorry im just trying to get some info

Original: Does anyone know which captcha script is the obnoxious one that tells you you have a captcha, you click okay, then another box pops up, and if you dont click prevent further things from popping up it continually pops up. I looked through all the code of all the scripts i have and im not sure which it would be. Does anyone know because im pretty sure i have a better one, but i dont want to delete the wrong one

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Complete a 4 minute survey--quick payment! | PANDA
Requester: CB Researcher [A2JU7B5WFNY9DN] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.61 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.85 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 36
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Complete a 4 minute survey--quick payment!
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 12
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: TA April has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I sent this about 5 pages back but it went to the next page right away so idk if anyone even seen it. Sorry im just trying to get some info

Original: Does anyone know which captcha script is the obnoxious one that tells you you have a captcha, you click okay, then another box pops up, and if you dont click prevent further things from popping up it continually pops up. I looked through all the code of all the scripts i have and im not sure which it would be. Does anyone know because im pretty sure i have a better one, but i dont want to delete the wrong one
turn each one off til you disco which one it is.
ez pz problem solving

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8021-mturk-captcha-alert

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I don't know which script it is, I would recommend if you have more than one captcha script to turn them all off and then turn them on one by one until you figure out which one is causing it. I can't think of the need for more than one, but I haven't had to captcha in a while, so.

Reactions: JimmyHuss and Sondi

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey y'all, what are Zoltars?
You have to check a website of a company and answer questions about the company.

The first few you do are really slow, but once you get the hang of it and if you use the script, they are pretty fast. Maybe 30-45 seconds for each one. And they pay .12 each

Reactions: rabbie and j0e

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know which script it is, I would recommend if you have more than one captcha script to turn them all off and then turn them on one by one until you figure out which one is causing it. I can't think of the need for more than one, but I haven't had to captcha in a while, so.
stop yer braggin

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I've been having this issue as well but I'm oddly enough not running any captcha alert scripts which makes no sense. Now I'm even more confused than before. The only captcha related script I have running is the "Show captcha and accept button ASAP" one.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been having this issue as well but I'm oddly enough not running any captcha alert scripts which makes no sense. Now I'm even more confused than before. The only captcha related script I have running is the "Show captcha and accept button ASAP" one.
im not using any either. that happens to me when i have a panda running

Reactions: Yatagarasu

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think TM has a captcha alert popup that I disabled long ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yatagarasu
Status
Not open for further replies.