04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Title: answer a yes-no question about whether a document region contains one complete block of text | PANDA
Requester: Scott [A32Y5RL6ZU4MWE] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Given an image of a page of a document and a rectangle on that page, you will be asked if the rectangle contains a complete block of text or not.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 3818
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
can someone write a script to have the y and n keys be yes and no? I still can't get keys to work with javascript. it would be great if these could also have enter and shift tab after the yes or no

Reactions: heeheehahaha

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: answer a yes-no question about whether a document region contains one complete block of text | PANDA
Description: Given an image of a page of a document and a rectangle on that page, you will be asked if the rectangle contains a complete block of text or not.
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
can someone write a script to have the y and n keys be yes and no? I still can't get keys to work with javascript. it would be great if these could also have enter and shift tab after the yes or no
if you cant get javascript to work, try ahk instead

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else here have any experience with inboxdollars?

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I think by the time someone writes it, they'll be gone. Don't seem that great to me either way.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Watches dropped super fast.

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Dang I was on a roll, and then the 75s broke :(

Reactions: Jaded