04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
that's awesome
To be real here. Jay was awesome. It was Halloween and I was the first one voted up on stage by Kevin for my costume. Jay TOTALLY needed a smoke and was flipping out so he kept coming over and talking so he could calm down. There is a podcast up from that day and you can hear Kevin yell at him for talking to the contestants. Jay's wife is also awesome. Met her, too. They REALLY do chat up their fans if you pay to see them in person.

(I went as a Freudian Slip that Halloween. I didn't win, but Kevin loved it.)

Reactions: Drwho10 and Krikket

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
To be real here. Jay was awesome. It was Halloween and I was the first one voted up on stage by Kevin for my costume. Jay TOTALLY needed a smoke and was flipping out so he kept coming over and talking so he could calm down. There is a podcast up from that day and you can hear Kevin yell at him for talking to the contestants. Jay's wife is also awesome. Met her, too. They REALLY do chat up their fans if you pay to see them in person.

(I went as a Freudian Slip that Halloween. I didn't win, but Kevin loved it.)
hahaha that's hilarious. you have quite the mastery of humor yet if you actually make a freudian slip it takes me to point it out for you :p

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha that's hilarious. you have quite the mastery of humor yet if you actually make a freudian slip it takes me to point it out for you :p
FUCKING RIGHT?

How worse is it if I say my master's degree is in psychology? As well as my bachelor's? Because fuck all, I soooooooooooo don't see stuff when I say it.

I'm 47 and completely stupid. (Unless you're my kid then I'm a god and know everything.)

I'm just going to wear that slip everywhere. It so sums up my life.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Who cares if they would have lost just let em finish the game and see if he clutches the no hitter. its not like that happens all the time its like almost getting a hole in one and a duck deciding to block the hole at the last moment :ROFL:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Who cares if they would have lost just let em finish the game and see if he clutches the no hitter. its not like that happens all the time its like almost getting a hole in one and a duck deciding to block the hole at the last moment :ROFL:
He didn't get pulled because they were worried about losing, he got pulled because he had Tommy John surgery and this is his first MLB start

Status
Not open for further replies.