04/08 - Female Framptons Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
Good thing it's raining as my house is literally splitting in half and if the aquifers don't replenish imma haft to pay someone to jack up half my foundation.
ugh its that dry there?

Reactions: Drwho10

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel both ways. If he wanted it, I'd be happy with it. But he doesn't, and I'm also happy with that. I have too much to focus on between him and the boy that I wouldn't want to take away from that.
I'm so damn happy for you. You're in a good place. And damn, girl, you deserve it! Roll around in that good place and soak it in!

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so damn happy for you. You're in a good place. And damn, girl, you deserve it! Roll around in that good place and soak it in!
Yea, he's pretty amazing. The first time I've ever been happy in my life, or felt like I had a future. It's complicated, but I haven't had a normal life...it's the kinda thing I'd have to explain for an hour from the beginning for anyone to understand, so I don't. But I've finally found home in him.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, he's pretty amazing. The first time I've ever been happy in my life, or felt like I had a future. It's complicated, but I haven't had a normal life...it's the kinda thing I'd have to explain for an hour from the beginning for anyone to understand, so I don't. But I've finally found home in him.
Won't explain why, but I bet you'll get it.

That just made me cry. I am truly happy for you! Life works out sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.