04/08 - Willowy Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Wasn't the word on the street they were tracking and watching us thru our cable boxes back then ? Can't win
they could only track you at home if they could do that. I understood that the tracking began with the onset of HD TV. Then smart tvs, but hey, ya got to be home. and if they make us wear face masks now leave your phone at home and they won't know what you are.

PandaThief

Reaction score
they could only track you at home if they could do that. I understood that the tracking began with the onset of HD TV. Then smart tvs, but hey, ya got to be home. and if they make us wear face masks now leave your phone at home and they won't know what you are.
That incoming covid vaccine is coming with a bonus tracking chip. Yayyy us

cassius

Reaction score
Trust me I will figure something out!!
You'll get your kitties. Shelters will be overcrowded soon and foster parents overwhelmed. the fight I had with neighbor last nite was vicious and evil and it was over community cats. if he wants them gone all he has to do is pay for it. in this town no one picks up cats to destroy for free. but TNR, that's a different story. And he's too cheap to do it. He thinks everyone else should be responsible for cats deposited in front of his house. But things are shut down right now. just make sure you can get them TNR'd after you get them because again services are shut down now.

Reactions: taylor97

cassius

Reaction score
That incoming covid vaccine is coming with a bonus tracking chip. Yayyy us
A tat. No one shall buy or sell except he who has the mark of the "geek". That's what it's being called since it is supposed to be gate's brain child.

jan

Reaction score
Trust me I will figure something out!!
If nothing else, I'd have them come outside, put the papers down (they back up) and then you pick them up, sign them - and wait for the kittens.
Airborne particles do better in fresh air (they blow away). Enclosed spaces are worse.

femmebritt

Reaction score
Title: Essay Writing Task, Work Experiences, Shopping Decisions(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Shruti Koley [A2BMBRI39G9RDN] [TurkerView]
Description: In this survey you will be taking 2 studies. The first study will ask you to provide an ESSAY/WRITTEN response to how you would feel and react to a common work-life situation. The second study will look at your shopping preferences.
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 10000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
  • Exc: [1890660018-209249] DoesNotExis
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 4 min, 1 sec
Catchability: Great

jan

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decision-making(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gretchen Wilroy [A2838D6FW15B6Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.63] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.90] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey is for females only. You will be asked to respond to a common consumer scenario as well as provide basic demographic information.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [932206264-209175] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location In US

Reactions: savvy

femmebritt

Reaction score
Title: BONUS HIT: A survey of your beliefs and opinions on advertising | PANDA
Requester: S3 Lab [A1KRXW3OISUI49] [TurkerView]
Description: This survey asks about your beliefs and opinions on advertising
Duration: ~300min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Eligible for bonus HIT on advertising EqualTo 1
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 3 min, 58 sec
Catchability: Terrible

Reactions: Blakkat and savvy

cassius

Reaction score
eewww....

surgical masks rub the skin of the face and don't protect against viruses. can you imagine looking over produce after someone with a mask dropped all their face skin cells on all that food? Yuck.

• Thinking
Reactions: HelloHello and jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
ADVICE/STORY TIME! So I got bored in quarantine and decided to adopt two beautiful kittens yayy! I can't get them until they are 12 weeks old which is in about 4 weeks. I have to sign the adoption papers and give the fees when I pick them up. Tell me how to go through that whole process but while social distancing at the same time.
Have them put the kittens in a carrier, walk up to the carrier, cough towards the employee, grab the carrier and run? :shrug:

i hear a cough is like a gun nowdays. :)

?

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about customer preferences when experiencing delays on low-cost airlines | Accept
Requester: Davi Gordon [A2IBIXCJ2UMR82] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$37.29] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey is intended to better understand customer preferences when experiencing delays when flying low-cost airlines, and you will be shown questions and statements related to satisfaction and timing.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.