Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Places 2(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UCR RSSC Lab [A4AP2S9O4HEOC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.69] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.90
Duration: 40:00
Available: 27
Description: Assist in research aimed at understanding how we think about places we encounter in our daily lives
Qualifications: Exc: [140286-139697] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Do they post enough for everyone to complete them on their day, or do we have to fight over them? I didn't even see any yesterday to see if Monday was my day.
I'm not sure. I saw 8 of them up when I searched for them earlier but I didn't qualify.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Fuck, this is the 2nd time I had my license plate stolen right off my vehicle.

Lakeland Florida is such a shit hole. The dumb cops do nothing.
Oh yeah that area kinda sux. I'm in Orlando and at least they havent taken my tag Yet,... though a couple of months ago they did break into 2 of the 3 cars at my house, before my mother ran out there screaming in her best man voice "WTF you doing in my car" they ran off and drove away

Reactions: aveline and Bliss

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Scenery Study(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Behavioral Lab [A2YCGKXGFSIR71] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]16.11[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.63[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.95[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.69[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.96[/color]] [Reviews=128] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 30:00
Available: 89
Description: Participate in a simple study - $0.65 HIT for a short survey (5-7 min)
Qualifications: b1536f2e DoesNotExist ; Exc: [4461513-139710] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: DatJersey

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Oh yeah that area kinda sux. I'm in Orlando and at least they havent taken my tag Yet,... though a couple of months ago they did break into 2 of the 3 cars at my house, before my mother ran out there screaming in her best man voice "WTF you doing in my car" they ran off and drove away
They sent me a bill for a fine on a license plate that I reported stolen months ago. That's how dumb the police are here. I had to explain to them that was a picture of the car that stole my license plate. Clearly they didn't bust the guy cause now I got my license plate stolen again.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
16 min 22 - $14.28/hr
Title: Perceptions of Places 2(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UCR RSSC Lab [A4AP2S9O4HEOC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.69] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.90
Duration: 40:00
Available: 27
Description: Assist in research aimed at understanding how we think about places we encounter in our daily lives
Qualifications: Exc: [140286-139697] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr][/QUOTE

Reactions: DatJersey and jan

PandaThief

Reaction score
Fuck, this is the 2nd time I had my license plate stolen right off my vehicle.

Lakeland Florida is such a shit hole. The dumb cops do nothing.
did you file a report? you don't want to get arrested for a murder of a getaway car that had your plate attached to it lol.

Reactions: savvy

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
They sent me a bill for a fine on a license plate that I reported stolen months ago. That's how dumb the police are here. I had to explain to them that was a picture of the car that stole my license plate. Clearly they didn't bust the guy cause now I got my license plate stolen again.
Well hopefully you at least got out of the fine.. start putting some kind of poison on the back of your plates lol

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
did you file a report? you don't want to get arrested for a murder of a getaway car that had your plate attached to it lol.
Yea, I reported it to the police and the DMV gave me a new license plate for free. Now I got to do this all over again. The police have a picture of the car that stole my plate too from a license plate reader.

Last edited:

PandaThief

Reaction score
Yea, I reported it to the police and the DMV gave me a new license plate for free. Now I got to do this all over again. The police have a picture of the car that stole my plate too.
That's weird you say LL is a shithole though, i frequent Silvermoon drive-in quite often and it seems all there's there are old folks and retirement communities. Maybe its an old geezer crime ring swiping license plates.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's weird you say LL is a shithole though, i frequent Silvermoon drive-in quite often and it seems all there's there are old folks and retirement communities. Maybe its an old geezer crime ring swiping license plates.
Not to play criminals advocate or anything, but if I were going to take advantage of anyone, I'd probably target geezers

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Robin Eggs (candy coated chocolate dipped malt balls) are the best. I could probably eat more of sour jelly beans though.
I'm actually eating some right now. Robin Eggs are one of my favorite things about Easter. But I think the Mini Eggs edge them out slightly just because of how much I love Cadbury's chocolate (even the trash American version of Cadbury's)

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Well hopefully you at least got out of the fine.. start putting some kind of poison on the back of your plates lol
Yea they said I didn't have to pay for it because it was for my Jeep Grand Cherokee and the plate was on some little white car.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
At first I read proles as poles and thought that this was some form of a stripper joke. Second I read it as paroles and I thought you were making fun of me for getting arrested a few years ago. Third time reading it I gave up and just googled it. I found something on wikipedia about the proletariat which happens to be what was on the landing page of the Hybrid website for a while. I for a second thought you were making fun of me for making money on another site.

Congratulations to you sir, you unintentionally made me feel self-conscious three separate times in one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.