Not open for further replies.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Funnily enough I'm in talks with some school advisors and the conversation shown here is pretty spot-on in terms of useful advice.
Can they pay my taxes? I'll serenade them with the recorder.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hate how dark some of these GoT episodes are.
I'm going to end up turning brightness all the way up probably during most of next season.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
XOi rejection for not putting all information in the boxes off the item, even though the information wasn't ON the item and I put N/A.

Turkerview has them rated high as a requester, but I will be avoiding from now on. Got 4 rejections yesterday.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 1 Hour Survey on Emoji and Emotion(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Adriene Beltz [A2X77LEMI1CRPQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You have been invited to participate in an important research study on emoji and emotion run by the Methods, Sex Differences, and Development – M(SD) – Lab at the University of Michigan. You will be asked to complete a 40- 60 minute online survey. The research is about how emojis can be used to reflect moods associated with different mental health issues, such as depression. Thus, in the survey, you will answer questions about emoji use and interpretation. You will also perform some computerized tasks. You will be compensated $8 dollars for your time and efforts. This HIT is also periodically re-posted. If you’ve already completed this HIT, please do not complete it a second time. You will not be compensated a second time. If you choose to participate, you will be provided with the study’s informed consent document as the first page of the survey. By continuing the survey, you are agreeing to be in the study. You may contact M(SD) Lab researchers via MTurk messaging with any questions you may have. Please make sure you fully understand what the study is about before continuing with the survey. The last page of the survey will provide you with a confirmation code which must be entered correctly to receive compensation.
Time: 172800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1874908199-139076] DoesNotExist ;Masters Exists ;TP Panel: 2048949517 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50;Location In US

Anyone got a time on this one?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
XOi rejection for not putting all information in the boxes off the item, even though the information wasn't ON the item and I put N/A.

Turkerview has them rated high as a requester, but I will be avoiding from now on. Got 4 rejections yesterday.
Ugh Gross

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Status
Not open for further replies.