04/10 - Mundane Missing @Peachyrider Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
Would you guys recommend any of the current batches to get some numbers? none of them look terribly reliable to me. Both TO and time.
Ill gladly ignore pay for a bit to get those numbers
Also, keep in mind that a lot of things SAY that have no TO right now because we have 2 TO's. If you search the requester name on TO, the old one, you may get info. https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
does any1 have a time on that $1.66 SEN Lab hit? Its inquisit, but i'm in ultra hoe-mode today and will pretty much do anything that wont make me barf.
ugh, while this inquisit shit was running, I heard every audio alert I had... usertests, hitmonitor, hitscraper squee... FUCK! lol

ZileWrath

Reaction score
Take a look at some of the posts here in the help section - like the ones about the first 1000 HITs. They are very good. You won't get many responses asking to be pointed at batches for a variety of reasons :)
Ive read all of them and pretty much most of the related stuff too.
Let me rephrase. What aspects of batches do I look at personally? I need to get numbers up. so I want ones that AA quickly?
Like I see the cogcomp batch there but I already got 1 rejection from them and itd be pointless to get 1 rejection every 100 or something like that

ZileWrath

Reaction score
Also, keep in mind that a lot of things SAY that have no TO right now because we have 2 TO's. If you search the requester name on TO, the old one, you may get info. https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/
Thanks thats helpful. Didnt know that. I was looking at all the batches up and im like "no way these havent gotten some TO reviews but where are they"

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
PE: Maybe I shoulda took that job at Family Dollar.
UGH! back in 2009 when I first went back home after graduating college, that was sadly the first job I applied for.

I talked with the manager and she gave me the impression that i got the job.

Turns out I didnt get it because a failed the bullshit personality test. I looked up the answers to the test on google and apparently, if u put any neutral answers it means you're crazy and can't scan 99 cent soap.

fuck family dollar.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
UGH! back in 2009 when I first went back home after graduating college, that was sadly the first job I applied for.

Turns out I didnt get it because a failed the bullshit personality test. I looked up the answers to the test on google and apparently, if u put any neutral answers it means you're crazy and can't scan 99 cent soap.

fuck family dollar.
You can't tell the truth on job personality tests. (note: this doesn't count surveys on mTurk)

KnockoutTurk

Reaction score

fuck family dollar.
Eek. I'm an anti-social introvert that shows very little, if any emotion. I'm probably clinically insane to them.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Ive read all of them and pretty much most of the related stuff too.
Let me rephrase. What aspects of batches do I look at personally? I need to get numbers up. so I want ones that AA quickly?
Like I see the cogcomp batch there but I already got 1 rejection from them and itd be pointless to get 1 rejection every 100 or something like that
When I was starting out, I got almost all of my info from that first 1000 HITs thread. There are plenty of panda links there to batches that don't generally show up in large numbers but trickle in throughout the day. Watch HF for surveys to do in between. The last couple of weeks have been bad around here, so there just isn't a whole lot else to tell you right now.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Exploring the outcomes of organizational resilience | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Hyun-Ji Lim [A1B1PZ5ZN25A3W] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.60] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Information from this study will make you have a better understanding of how you can react and interpret your organization’s crisis situation, thereby contributing to your organization’s effective crisis communication.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Studies about preferences and behaviors, 10 min, $0.5 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Team Online Research [ACMHOZ7RVSDYL] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.77] [Reviews: 120] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This survey takes about 10 minutes to complete. You will have a chance to win a $0.5-$2 bonus determined by a lottery (1%).
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know what this picture is supposed to mean but I like it.
I was looking for a bald pusheen to go with the lice thing but that came up instead.

Reactions: jan and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.