04/10 - Supertastic Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking from my own experience the flow goes like this the last few months.

8:00am est: you will catch posts about all the money you missed if you stayed up all night

8:08am est: everybody freaks out about zoltars not dropping and gives up

8:10-:8:15am est: Zoltars will start flooding in and everybody freaks the fuck out

8:45am est: Everybody complains the Zoltar cars are gone and most refuse to do the other ones, those who do make bank.

9:00 - 12:00pm est: This is the struggle cuddle part of the day where some big surveys will pop up and and maybe some smaller good batches but you have to look for them

12:00pm to about 5:00pm est: This is the shit show where EVERYBODY is turking and you better have brought your shank if you want anything, accept first toss back later anything and everything.

5:00pm for the rest of the night: A9s will drop a massive batch that will break the shit out of the servers and people will attempt to use trickery and this that and the other to get them to work right. A few good batches will drop but in very small amounts, surveys will be slim pickings but easier to obtain since a lot of people have clocked out.
You forgot that around 9am-12pm is when a few people on here will brag about their closed quals and everyone else will get all pissy about it.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I've done the math, and if you want to be up for Zoltars the week while you're in Hawaii, you might want to consider looking up your nearest insane asylum
I'm still going out and having a good time. Money won't make itself though.

Esdfmatt

Reaction score
If anyone finds free time throughout the day please flood me with requesters to look out for etc..

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.