Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We actually have special power rings, and when we unite them we combine to form Mega Mod, the most powerful mod the world has ever seen. We can ban whole communities with the click of a single button.
That's hot.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
yes to the email spam, but I can accept mine
Bleh. It shows that it's there, but when I try to accept it it's gone, and I'm getting nothing on PandA.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone here have experience making coffee with an AeroPress? Is it worth buying?
i've used one before. makes tasty coffee. i'm not really a coffee snob though so i couldn't tell if it was insanely better than brewed in a machine

Reactions: Pleco

Bigbore

Reaction score
Does anyone here have experience making coffee with an AeroPress? Is it worth buying?
I have one and love it, probably the closest you can get to espresso without buying a $500+ espresso machine, also just makes damn good coffee tastes way better than drip coffee and if you do the inverted method you can make it as strong as you like. get that + a cheap (mine was $10) milk frother and you can make awesome coffee for nothing compared to what you pay at starbucks or whatnot. I've used mine so much all the markings have almost come off lol

One thing to add, make sure not to use boiling water when you use one, let the bubbles stop because it kinda defeats the purpose of a coffee maker with a press design, you want to avoid all the nasty bitters being released from water thats too hot.

Last edited:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello lovely people. Hope your day was great! Picking up a few pennies to add to my piggy bank before I go to bed.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Did anyone else get this email five times with a link to a HIT that can't be accepted?
same spam, the panda link was already highlighted as if I had accepted it off the mTurk job list at some point... might be a really old survey

Reactions: DareAngel3

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I have one and love it, probably the closest you can get to espresso without buying a $500+ espresso machine, also just makes damn good coffee tastes way better than drip coffee and if you do the inverted method you can make it as strong as you like. get that + a cheap (mine was $10) milk frother and you can make awesome coffee for nothing compared to what you pay at starbucks or whatnot. I've used mine so much all the markings have almost come off lol
this guy seems to love his coffee i'd listen to him Pleco @Pleco

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello lovely people. Hope your day was great! Picking up a few pennies to add to my piggy bank before I go to bed.
hope you grabbed those big dollars from sergeys earlier this evening :)

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
hope you grabbed those big dollars from sergeys earlier this evening :)
Unfortunately I didn't, but I hope he posts again. If not it's cool I'll make something eventually.

Reactions: Drwho10

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

One thing to add, make sure not to use boiling water when you use one, let the bubbles stop because it kinda defeats the purpose of a coffee maker with a press design, you want to avoid all the nasty bitters being released from water thats too hot.
Yes, to all that you said. I love it because it makes my coffee dark and strong. I will often do "espresso" as well but I can make coffee last longer while I drink it.

Reactions: Drwho10 and kryss

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i've used one before. makes tasty coffee. i'm not really a coffee snob though so i couldn't tell if it was insanely better than brewed in a machine

It's all that I use. It makes the best coffee and lasts forever and ever.
Thanks peeps, I'm intensely indecisive when it comes to buying anything, but you convinced me, I'm buying one.

Reactions: Bigbore

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks peeps, I'm intensely indecisive when it comes to buying anything, but you convinced me, I'm buying one.
my friend had one and i tried it...all this talk is making me want to get one for myself lol

Reactions: Pleco and kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
my friend had one and i tried it...all this talk is making me want to get one for myself lol
You made the cost of it in like 20 minutes. Just buy it.

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.