04/11 - Black Hole Thursday!

What type of bread do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
You know when you're using Mturk Suite and when you're on a HIT, in the upper right hand corner of the HIT it shows the "Overall Average Hourly" for TV reviews? Is that for the specific HIT you're on, or that the average for every single HIT from the requester?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I've tried them. I'm mildly intolerant, and my mom was at my age, then with time went full-fledged celiac. Doctor's said I'll do the same so I'm enjoying wheat while I can, and trying the stupid things I'm gonna be stuck with soon/SHOULD be eating. They all blow. (And are out of my budget. I just try them when my mom buys them :p )

I'mma still complain about my side-effects too though :p :ROFL:
Okay I'm not gonna try to internet doctor you but while Celiac is looking more and more like a range of conditions than one condition, it's not something you have sometimes and don't have other times. It's pretty solidly genetic. So if you have it you have it, epigenetic triggers aside.

So what happens is your body compensates for the damage for a while and then can't anymore. Which is why so many Celiacs die in their 50s and 60s of intestinal cancer, because they didn't know until too late.

Sorry to be so cheerful, but basically you're shredding your small intestine, just slowly.

If you're lucky you don't have Celiac and you just have a hard time digesting wheat, which isn't that uncommon.

Reactions: JenniLeigh and GTR

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Could someone let me know how long the $6 "Learn and remember pairs of words" HIT is?

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
Title: For advanced guitar players(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lab2553 [A230NEU0QX0NSO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.41] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.10] [Fast=4.51] [Comm=2.60] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=110] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a 20-30 minute study for advanced guitar players.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1403473411-140285] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; HIT approval rate (%) LessThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay I'm not gonna try to internet doctor you but while Celiac is looking more and more like a range of conditions than one condition, it's not something you have sometimes and don't have other times. It's pretty solidly genetic. So if you have it you have it, epigenetic triggers aside.

So what happens is your body compensates for the damage for a while and then can't anymore. Which is why so many Celiacs die in their 50s and 60s of intestinal cancer, because they didn't know until too late.

Sorry to be so cheerful, but basically you're shredding your small intestine, just slowly.

If you're lucky you don't have Celiac and you just have a hard time digesting wheat, which isn't that uncommon.
I like, have a doctor. My mother has a doctor. I KNOW I'm jacking up my tummy and damn lucky I'm only skin-reacting and minor tummy issues for now. I'm not planning on living forever, so I don't care.

Reactions: Despairagus

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
You know when you're using Mturk Suite and when you're on a HIT, in the upper right hand corner of the HIT it shows the "Overall Average Hourly" for TV reviews? Is that for the specific HIT you're on, or that the average for every single HIT from the requester?
I could be wrong, but I think it's for that particular HIT. Like for example, if you look at this search page:

You can see that only two of those HITs actually have reviews. So if you're like working on the HIT or previewing it, those HITs will show an average hourly wage, while the others show nothing.

Reactions: Merovign

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
aveline @aveline can you change my name to easterbasketcasey, please?

The stars have aligned and after nearly 32 years my birthday is on Easter. Please feel free to send me all the Easter candy and any egg related items. Also, earrings.

Cc Kerek @Kerek

Status
Not open for further replies.