04/11 - More Information Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a big difference between spamming the thread with random gifs during the middle of the day and doing it at like midnight.
she's right.

gifs during the day have a higher percentage chance of getting those sweet sweet forum likes than the midnight ones

D

Deleted member 526

do you guys know if you owe a 7+ year old debt to a state agency, does the statute of limitations apply for old debt? or is there is no statute of limitations if the debt is owed to the state? it's for tuition to a public university. there was no student loan, it was for a semester of tuition owed directly to the university itself.

sorry to be off topic, trying to buy a house still!

Bigbore

Reaction score
Spent almost an hour on that $10 finishing sentences survey, 250 out of the 300 done, and then accidentally hit the back button.

Just know when you finish it they will pay really quickly but that sucks man, i did the same thing at 70 but not 250 :(

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
she's right.

gifs during the day have a higher percentage chance of getting those sweet sweet forum likes than the midnight ones
Honestly, if I don't get a certain amount of likes per day I will die.
They power my iron lung.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, if I don't get a certain amount of likes per day I will die.
They power my iron lung.
I will keep that in mind and try to like all of your posts. I don't want you to die.... too soon....

Reactions: C to the J

PineApple

#420YOLOSTONERALLDAYERRDAY
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok guys, thanks for the messages, I am not sure how many more people he is giving the qual to, but I promise I will be back if there will be more!!!

Reactions: Cmoney

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
do you guys know if you owe a 7+ year old debt to a state agency, does the statute of limitations apply for old debt? or is there is no statute of limitations if the debt is owed to the state? it's for tuition to a public university. there was no student loan, it was for a semester of tuition owed directly to the university itself.

sorry to be off topic, trying to buy a house still!
I honestly don't know, that's a good question though. I'm sure if someone here doesn't know, they'll know where to look to find the answer.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

I honestly don't know, that's a good question though. I'm sure if someone here doesn't know, they'll know where to look to find the answer.
Thanks, googling everything I can think of for hours and can't find the answer

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok guys, thanks for the messages, I am not sure how many more people he is giving the qual to, but I promise I will be back if there will be more!!!
Be sure to let him know that we do have a forum, and he can post here too :p We don't bite, and most of us are civilized enough that we probably don't have to have a handler. (Note I said most of us, I wouldn't let him anywhere near me if I were you.)

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Spent almost an hour on that $10 finishing sentences survey, 250 out of the 300 done, and then accidentally hit the back button.

i write mine in gmail because it autosaves.
i hate when that shit happens
/soothe

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a big difference between spamming the thread with random gifs during the middle of the day and doing it at like midnight.
Hmm...

Edit: Oh, I figured out the difference: you can get more likes during the day because there's more people on. Is that it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cara and YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.