04/11 - Waffle Cone Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Thank you for helping me!
Yes, that's possible. You want the Search function. You can either click 'Search' instead of Panda/Once when you add a HIT from the forum, etc...or you can click on Details on an existing job in PC, and there is an option in there to select Search for the job mode. There are also options within the Search mode, to narrow what it will catch :wink:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
@swag people, is Swagbucks still worth it for passive $? I used to grab a few dollars a day on there with the phone apps etc. but then they started making it more difficult to rack up those pennies.
I can snag at least a $25 WalMart GC a month, or month-and-a-half that really helps with things that pop up like cold meds, back up eczema lotion for the little one, or a kid walking around on gravel with his NEW goddamn socks and hole-ing them all up like he's NOT about to turn 15....

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
@swag people, is Swagbucks still worth it for passive $? I used to grab a few dollars a day on there with the phone apps etc. but then they started making it more difficult to rack up those pennies.
It is if it's the only GPT site you use. They've gotten really strict lately with softbans (losing your watch videos and Ncraves) if you use other sites in combination with them. The apps usually have a cap of 10 points each with a couple of bonus rounds after that but you usually only get 1 or 2 of those now.

Reactions: jklmnop

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
How's that Masters qual? I'm sure you lost that because you were scamming, right?

Honestly, all the tea gifs are cute and all, but you're welcome to think what you want to think. What you're not welcome to do is be disrespectful towards other members just because they got some rejections. People in this community are always so quick to throw out accusations of scamming when there are other reasons, like simply misunderstanding instructions, that are at least equally plausible. If we're going to accuse people of stuff, let's at least have some proof first.
wow

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
5 minutes and approved already
Title: Survey about social media and giving(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: G. Scott Morgan [A22WZIUWXLJ30D] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $25.92] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.74] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This brief survey will ask you questions about social media
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [83559-82970] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq and SAJ

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
5.5 and approved already as well :)
Title: Survey regarding your opinions of a charity(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: G. Scott Morgan [A22WZIUWXLJ30D] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $25.92] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.74] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 12
Description: This survey will ask you to answer questions about a charitable organization
Requirements: Exc: [83556-82967] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
God. I want pizza and wings now, You rat bastards.
Same here...just checked my Pizza Hut rewards (AKA I'm poor give me pizza) and I'm at 138 out of 150 (or whatever the minimum to get free foodstuffs is) Like why couldn't I have just splurged a little more the last time I got pizza? I would have had those points now if I had... :p

Butttttt, just found out we're having some focaccia bread pizza again tonight (and that's secretly better than pizza hut anyways)

Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Same here...just checked my Pizza Hut rewards (AKA I'm poor give me pizza) and I'm at 138 out of 150 (or whatever the minimum to get free foodstuffs is)

Butttttt, just found out we're having some focaccia bread pizza again tonight (and that's secretly better than pizza hut anyways)
That's not helping... :p

Scoobysnax

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from PickFu for work related to
The value of your bonus is: $0.10 USD
The Requester included this note:
------
You've submitted a bunch of acceptable responses. Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
The PickFu Team

I strive to become more, "Acceptable," every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.