Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

The most average pizza of all time. I just drench this bad boy in franks red hot sauce and its good to go lol

any suggestions for next time?
i love franks red hot with a passion mm

and I like tombstone every now and then. i buy red barons sometimes but i can only have that so much as well

i haven’t had digiorno in awhile

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
@swag people, is Swagbucks still worth it for passive $? I used to grab a few dollars a day on there with the phone apps etc. but then they started making it more difficult to rack up those pennies.
I leave a phone running an app, but there are frequent ads that require Xing out.

Sportly, entertainow and sbwatch run best for me

I also check their surveys to see if anything looks appetizing.

.. I also have two laptops (older, after upgrading every two years) that I run engagemetv thru instagc and typically cash out in Łitecoin every 6-10 days

Reactions: jklmnop

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Real talk, though, you're not missing much. It's all the shame of a strip club but your kids can technically join you. And the food might be worse.
thats what ive heard, but i liked the way you said it. i’m dead rn

Scoobysnax

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
As others have explained, there are themes built in (I used Delta Dark.) Though, if you find you like the way a dark theme looks and want to have that look throughout your web browsing, I've had great luck with Stylish (for Chrome.)
Oh ok that makes a lot of sense, I tried one and it only showed dark on certain pages. I much prefer it for my eyes! You guys are awesome.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Real talk, though, you're not missing much. It's all the shame of a strip club but your kids can technically join you. And the food might be worse.
Um, I'd imagine strip clubs can be much more shameful. And I wouldn't eat the food at one.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
As others have explained, there are themes built in (I used Delta Dark.) Though, if you find you like the way a dark theme looks and want to have that look throughout your web browsing, I've had great luck with Stylish (for Chrome.)
Stylish is my everything. Almost the first thing I do every time I go to a new site is try to find a dark theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.