04/12 - Mental Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
im almost wondering if i should just try and complete the study anyway and try and submit with the code they give me even with the timer expired.. and or email it to the requester ,, i have already emailed them a couple times but still have yet to get a response..
Never hurts to try.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
"We will audio record the interview"

Title: Understanding the Role of Embodiment in Supporting Quality Social Connections | PANDA
Requester: george mois [AWQWWMO45Y2W9]
TurkerView: [ $19.67 / hour ]
Description: In this study you will be complete a interview and fill out questionnaires about your general demographics, social connections, and technology use.
Duration: 12,960 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications:
  • Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1
  • Location EqualTo US
[375FCEJV3FMQL5UZPP0VUN8D5AICCE]

Last edited:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Pardon me for ... being me and dropping in out of NO WHERE with, of course, a problem.

But FIRST let me tell you how nice it was seeing Jan's nice greeting Thank you, jan @jan. I haven't worked for MONTHS (been dealing with RL problems and medical concerns) but need to get back into this.

OK. Can't log in to worker ( Worker :) or anything else. When I try, it then sends me a verification notice to messages in my phone. and I can't slick those (really, REALLY stupid and basic cell phone/non-"smart"

I see that they have a trouble form you can fill out ( Trouble form ) but they USED to have an 800 or an 888 number you could call for "worker" assistance. Any one with a lonnnnnnnnnnng memory know what that number was, or is?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Impressions of PicturesAccept
Requester: Sarah [A4HP1UIV4CA2L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.79][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Description: Impressions of people and situations
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

alk69

Reaction score
Pardon me for ... being me and dropping in out of NO WHERE with, of course, a problem.

But FIRST let me tell you how nice it was seeing Jan's nice greeting Thank you, jan @jan. I haven't worked for MONTHS (been dealing with RL problems and medical concerns) but need to get back into this.

OK. Can't log in to worker ( Worker :) or anything else. When I try, it then sends me a verification notice to messages in my phone. and I can't slick those (really, REALLY stupid and basic cell phone/non-"smart"

I see that they have a trouble form you can fill out ( Trouble form ) but they USED to have an 800 or an 888 number you could call for "worker" assistance. Any one with a lonnnnnnnnnnng memory know what that number was, or is?
As far as I know one communicates with the squirrels of MTurk through email only. And often, or they will ignore you. Expect those non-answer emails until some body actually answers you about your specific problem. Communication with MTurk is by harassment mail. From what others have said, you must resend the same questions incessantly.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 3 visual acuity experiments(~ 50 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Neuro Exp1 [A9IM7P9QU797T]
TurkerView: [ $17.80 / hour ]
Description: 3 HITs corresponding to 3 experiments - participation fee: $7 for each HIT, additional bonus of up to $3.4 for each HIT, additional $5 bonus after completing all 3 HITs.
Duration: 240 Min
Available: 2
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [-1994483214-287646] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500
  • CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3OX71DSNVO8I3YLIG9RRUXDQL2K3I0]

Reactions: Michele

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
As far as I know one communicates with the squirrels of MTurk through email only. And often, or they will ignore you. Expect those non-answer emails until some body actually answers you about your specific problem. Communication with MTurk is by harassment mail. From what others have said, you must resend the same questions incessantly.
Some wise input here, A @alk69. I'll re-submit that form every other day till I get a response. "Harassment mail"--excellent :)

I remember the phone conversation I had with "Worker": a young person who knew what they were talking about and were able to help me right away. ..... NICE.

Danke !, A @alk69

alk69

Reaction score
Some wise input here, A @alk69. I'll re-submit that form every other day till I get a response. "Harassment mail"--excellent :)

I remember the phone conversation I had with "Worker": a young person who knew what they were talking about and were able to help me right away. ..... NICE.

Danke !, A @alk69
Your post sounds like they're trying to get you to re-verify your identity. That may--or may not-- be easy. Unless you're not who you say you are. Or they refuse to believe you're you. Or not you, as the case may--or may not--be. Verification situations can be fraught (with what I don know).

HelloHello

Reaction score
Your post sounds like they're trying to get you to re-verify your identity. That may--or may not-- be easy. Unless you're not who you say you are. Or they refuse to believe you're you. Or not you, as the case may--or may not--be. Verification situations can be fraught (with what I don know).
There’s a phone number in this you might try
https://www.mturk.com/participation-agreement

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Survey on your opinion of a crowdfunding project | Accept
Requester: Jiyong Park [A3RFTLMZVZ5CR5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.60] [Pay=Good] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: Give us your opinion about a hypothetical crowdfunding project after going through the project page
Qualifications: Previous Participation (Gender Bias in Crowdfunding) DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Reactions: Blakkat and Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.