• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I has a question and need an opinion or 20..... so there is a neighbor in the building that shouldn't have pets to begin with cuz they are just a mess and always drunk etc etc just really an irresponsible girl and her bf isn't much better. The landlord saw this and told them no they can't have a dog so they went ahead and got this cat without asking etc etc. Anyways they have been gone over a week now and I got the maintenance guy to go in and check like 4 or 5 days ago and he said there was a small auto feeder and water thing but now we are several days later..... I had given them my number on several occasions saying "look if you are going to be gone for weekends and days at a time just text me and I'll make sure the cat is cool"

Anyways what I am getting at is what would y'all do? I am close to just going to the office getting the keys and taking the cat.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
I has a question and need an opinion or 20..... so there is a neighbor in the building that shouldn't have pets to begin with cuz they are just a mess and always drunk etc etc just really an irresponsible girl and her bf isn't much better. The landlord saw this and told them no they can't have a dog so they went ahead and got this cat without asking etc etc. Anyways they have been gone over a week now and I got the maintenance guy to go in and check like 4 or 5 days ago and he said there was a small auto feeder and water thing but now we are several days later..... I had given them my number on several occasions saying "look if you are going to be gone for weekends and days at a time just text me and I'll make sure the cat is cool"

Anyways what I am getting at is what would y'all do? I am close to just going to the office getting the keys and taking the cat.
Is it crying? If it's being fed and watered and has a litter, I'm not sure what else it needs? Terrible pet owners, but at least they're providing for it's basic needs. You're doing the right thing by getting someone to go in and check though for sure.

Reactions: JCGrey, SAJ and GTR

cassius

Reaction score

Well, I'd take the cat. God knows I get into enough trouble for those things.

GTR

Reaction score

well they may could get you for theft if you enter w/o their authorization, but you could call animal control and if they get the cat you could maybe put in at the pound that you want to take the cat

Reactions: SAJ and DareAngel3

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it crying? If it's being fed and watered and has a litter, I'm not sure what else it needs? Terrible pet owners, but at least they're providing for it's basic needs. You're doing the right thing by getting someone to go in and check though for sure.
Yeah idk apartment is a different floor so I can't tell....I need to see what the setup is cuz even having Juan check i think lots gets lost in translation as English is a struggle with him.
Well, I'd take the cat. God knows I get into enough trouble for those things.
Yeah I have 4 already O.O
well they may could get you for theft if you enter w/o their authorization, but you could call animal control and if they get the cat you could maybe put in at the pound that you want to take the cat
And they may could catch an ass beating :whistle2: But yeah i wouldn't do it without having my ass covered lol haven't stayed out of prison for 43 years and not learnt a few things :ahhh:

Jsws91

Reaction score
theres a 10 dollar hit out there somewhere.. I tried to click on it but it was gone.

nevermind.. I see Michelle posted it

Reactions: Michele

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I had a coworker who liked to "steal" abused dogs and re-home them. Her heart was in the right place, but apparently one of the dogs she "stole" was not actually "abandoned" and they threatened to sue her. Luckily, they couldn't afford the legal fees. But I'd be careful- they could also toss out a bunch of their belongings and claim you took those along with the cat. Your word vs theirs, and you've got the cat. :shrug:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Determine if the titles from two sources are similar. | Accept
Requester: PDS_PN1 [A2M3D22LKS2QE4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.90] [Fast: 3.90] [Comm: 2.71] [Fair: 3.50] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.01
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Determine if the titles from two sources is the same.
Requirements: Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a coworker who liked to "steal" abused dogs and re-home them. Her heart was in the right place, but apparently one of the dogs she "stole" was not actually "abandoned" and they threatened to sue her. Luckily, they couldn't afford the legal fees. But I'd be careful- they could also toss out a bunch of their belongings and claim you took those along with the cat. Your word vs theirs, and you've got the cat. :shrug:
Yeah that wouldn't really be an issue....building has more cameras than the White House and I am listed as a "manager" so can legally enter as long as we make an attempt to notify them 24 hours ahead.

GTR

Reaction score
Yeah idk apartment is a different floor so I can't tell....I need to see what the setup is cuz even having Juan check i think lots gets lost in translation as English is a struggle with him.

Yeah I have 4 already :o_o:

And they may could catch an ass beating :whistle2: But yeah i wouldn't do it without having my ass covered lol haven't stayed out of prison for 43 years and not learnt a few things :ahhh:
yeah, so glad you stayed out of prison after that first stint you did, there are some things you just shouldn't do with hot dogs

Reactions: SAJ

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, so glad you stayed out of prison after that first stint you did, there are some things you just shouldn't do with hot dogs
Was Adelles Sausages but yeah I'm glad too :whistle2:

Reactions: GTR

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Starslip and Bokamo
Status
Not open for further replies.