04/12 - Trifecta Tuesday!

Problems with TurkMaster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

Reaction score
If you're going to do it, I just urge you to do it with money that you won't care if it's not there the next day.
I mean, I can afford the $200 to learn from someone who can give advice, although it sounds like a pyramid scheme because if you aren't doing well, you just lost money. But I just want to know how risky it was to put effort in it.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/a/a8eRs

I don't know what to say honestly.
I read around, and on reddit that learning forex is free. You can use sites like babypip and using demo accounts.
You can't make that...the leverage isn't real... they would have to have like a 20000:1 ratio of trading. They are either pooling all the money which massive fuck no red flag because I wouldnt let somebody else be in charge of trades or they are literally just going balls in with 200:1 trades with practice accounts to generate good looking numbers to recruit people.

see http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/06/forexleverage.asp to understand why you cannot possible make $100 out of $200

Just Matthew

Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed because you can learn forex for free with resources off the web.
For example: https://www.reddit.com/r/Forex/comments/328cjr/beginners_information_resources_faq/
You can open "practice" accounts with any major broker for free, join forums read read read read read and then read some more I spent 2 years studying before I traded my first real dollar and even then I had 10k to start off with at $200 you are going to be making fractions of pennies building trades up. Forex takes money to make money, you literally are trading money.

Reactions: TSolo315 and kryss

Tini

I'm an angel
Contributor
Reaction score
The person at the top is making a huge profit. It's just another MLM

Reactions: Pleco

Just Matthew

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean, I can afford the $200 to learn from someone who can give advice, although it sounds like a pyramid scheme because if you aren't doing well, you just lost money. But I just want to know how risky it was to put effort in it.
Look my golden ticket advice to you no matter what you decide to do is to learn about bollinger bands it was the method I used as my break up/down marker and it more often than not it will tell you about big swings.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
if they only invested 200$ and are making a 100$ per night I am calling bullshit on a scale of galactic proportions there is 0 chance that is real the trading leverage you would have to have to make that a night off of 200 does not exist in the forex world
^ this

Reactions: TSolo315

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
No thanks. I'll keep taking chances with my E-Coli infused beef (adds extra flavor)
They actually sell the waterbugs on Amazon...I'm actually ordering Dominos for dinner but I can't really see how that's any different.

Reactions: Pleco and Vanyanka

Cat

Reaction score
You can open "practice" accounts with any major broker for free, join forums read read read read read and then read some more I spent 2 years studying before I traded my first real dollar and even then I had 10k to start off with at $200 you are going to be making fractions of pennies building trades up. Forex takes money to make money, you literally are trading money.
Yes, I understand this. This is what I know. $200 is for the person to actually join the group.
Once you're in, you're given resources to read, and to learn. The group also have groupchats to all decide on how to buy and sell (or that's what I assume from what I was told)

I know you have to trade with your own money because I tried demo accounts but it took her a couple weeks to actually trade with real money and have been getting more or less a profit of 100 per night.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I understand this. This is what I know. $200 is for the person to actually join the group.
Once you're in, you're given resources to read, and to learn. The group also have groupchats to all decide on how to buy and sell (or that's what I assume from what I was told)

I know you have to trade with your own money because I tried demo accounts but it took her a couple weeks to actually trade with real money and have been getting more or less a profit of 100 per night.
borrow the $200 from your friend, and tell em youll pay em back in the 2 nights that it takes you to get $200 for yourself :D

Reactions: Tuesday

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a survey for YouTube. To qualify for this HIT, you must have a maximum of 3 YouTube subscriptions (i.e., 0, 1, 2 or 3) | PANDA
Requester: Stephen Wheeler [A3TYG5OEQR1ZHI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Reactions: Azazael

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like the $60 hit is almost done for me. Fingers crossed I can get it finished tonight and reap the rewards soon :D

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
The reasoning is because a good friend of mine is on it. She introduced me and said she joined a team which are making an average of $100 per night.

The only downside is that there's an entrance fee of $200 for their group. You can earn it back by recruiting two people or just learn forex from how the group will teach you. This put me off as a pyramid scheme but right now she's actually showing me proof.
+1 sounds sketchy as fuck.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
They actually sell the waterbugs on Amazon...I'm actually ordering Dominos for dinner but I can't really see how that's any different.
I didn't meet my first waterbug until I moved South, but they are disgusting nasty creatures. You'd be better off eating kudzu in an emergency situation. Having said that though, don't bother ordering from Amazon. If you need a starter set I'll ship them to you for nothing.

Reactions: Maria Tortilla
Status
Not open for further replies.