Reaction score

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short (7-9 min) academic study about consumer behavior | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Tom Kim [A3KGJUSTEY8NWQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 4.08] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.82] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Participate in a study about consumer behavior. You will be presented with a hypothetical situation and asked to provide your responses based on this situation.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Study 3 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
this is annoying because i probably only caught it because everyone was returning it. so i probably won't catch the next one, even though i still have the original HIT in my queue.
yeh I have 30m on my timer but Im afraid to submit it now.....and Im hungry so F it.....im going to lunch

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
And.... Torrie is now expired.

FMmturkL

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
"We will pay $15. WE WILL CHECK ALL ANSWERS FOR AUTHENTICITY as we've done this before and people try to game the system and say they did the work when they actually did not. Honesty and accuracy is a big part of our company and I'm sure that you'll agree that it's only fair that people are paid for doing the work. So if the survey has not been completed honestly you will not be paid and we will reject your submission. This will result in negative scoring on MTurk for you.

Look, let’s be honest…If you’re not a person who can handle rejection (it may take 20 people to get one contact) then please don’t participate. We hate hearing complaints about something we’ve been completely honest with. However, we do have a team of people who have been successful and they do this kind of work for us all the time and make a lot of money."

Maybe it's me but this requester seems kinda arrogant and not trusting the workers. TO seems to agree.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I tease cause I care.
Tore apart a dresser last night because the drawers wouldn't come out so I could see if it fell behind. It's okay though because after I finally got the drawer out, by breaking it, I put it back together and you can't tell I beat it with a hammer and busted it to hell.

It's also not behind the refrigerator, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.