04/12 - Warm Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
mountains, hotels, vacation photos, BARCODES, zoltars, C-sats, alegion, OCMP, geohive, pfa, satellite, gallbladders, mindspark, giant batch, bigfoot, twitter, dots, Globals, Global Education, Sergey, PDS, Endor, websites, deep dialogue, Frank, will, Brian Z, Dermot, pinterest, IP Soft

FIRE DRILL!!!! :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

:extinguish:
...gallbladders? I'm going to to chalk that one off to my relative noobness.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
mountains, hotels, vacation photos, BARCODES, zoltars, C-sats, alegion, OCMP, geohive, pfa, satellite, gallbladders, mindspark, giant batch, bigfoot, twitter, dots, Globals, Global Education, Sergey, PDS, Endor, websites, deep dialogue, Frank, will, Brian Z, Dermot, pinterest, IP Soft

FIRE DRILL!!!! :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

:extinguish:
I was excited because one of the only two keyword alerts I've ever used, " Mountains" and "Pleco is sexy af" went off. But then I saw your cruel trickery.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey, had a chance to try it and it WORKED!! Thanks! (How did you learn that?)
A requester asked qualtrics and qualtrics explained they changed the code but didnt tell anyone.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.61] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.88] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Reviewer has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Casm
Please submit the HIT with your worker ID and you will be compensated. We have effectively reduced payment to bring worker wages in line with our goal of paying $12/hour. Our workers are much faster than we had expected. The previous HITs paid out at ~$15/hour. Thank you for alerting me to the error, I'm working on fixing it at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.