04/13 - Ween Yourself This Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
lmk if you need any of those to borrow, i think you and i can cross realm group and trade...maybe?
Oh, awesome! I'll hit you up next time I'm online. Thank you! <3

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm grateful for my peach partner

Reactions: <Gucci>

DCI

Reaction score
A couple of years ago I emailed them to try to get my cap raised just to see what would happen. It didn't work of course, but got this GOAT response from CS that made it worth it. I didn't mention any rejection or requester in my email by the way:

Last edited:

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck you all. My man and I would really love to have babies, but chemo you know.

Reactions: sudilly

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Identify the motion direction or color of moving dots to gain bonus | PANDA
Requester: Egner_lab_JJ [A2UWK6ZFGW6LXA] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.04 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.61 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.49 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.31 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 56
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Identify the motion direction or color of moving dots to gain bonus
Time: 5 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Identify the motion direction or color of moving dots to gain bonus | PANDA
Requester: Egner_lab_JJ [A2UWK6ZFGW6LXA] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.04 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.61 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.49 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.31 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 56
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Identify the motion direction or color of moving dots to gain bonus
Time: 5 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85

Reactions: Azazael

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck you all. My man and I would really love to have babies, but chemo you know.
Who had chemo? There's always options, girl. I'd carry a baby for you even though I don't love being pregnant. I'd carry a baby for anyone that really wants a baby and can't physically do so. I'd even give some eggs, though I'm not sure 39 is a good age for eggs. My husband has polycythemia (classified as a blood cancer) and we've been trying to avoid chemo for the last year by weekly phlebotomy. On top of that, it makes his blood the consistency of sludge so he had a heart attack (at 44) last summer. Life sucks sometimes but... it also finds a way

Last edited:

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Who had chemo? There's always options, girl. I'd carry a baby for you even though I don't love being pregnant. I'd carry a baby for anyone that really wants a baby and can't physically do so. Bid even give some eggs, though I'm not sure 39 is a good age for eggs. My husband has polycythemia (classified as a blood cancer) and we've been trying to avoid chemo for the last year by weekly phlebotomy. B
It's a long story, I spoke about it on another thread. I had breast cancer when I was fairly young. Found out I was knocked up the same day that I went for my biopsy. I carried my son to term and put him up for adoption because I honestly thought I might die. It is an open adoption, so I still get to interact with him, but I don't actually get to be a parent. It's not something that I think about every day, but it bugs the shit out of me sometimes.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a long story, I spoke about it on another thread. I had breast cancer when I was fairly young. Found out I was knocked up the same day that I went for my biopsy. I carried my son to term and put him up for adoption because I honestly thought I might die. It is an open adoption, so I still get to interact with him, but I don't actually get to be a parent. It's not something that I think about every day, but it bugs the shit out of me sometimes.
that is rough. I can't imagine. I have a bit of a history myself that I don't care to go into here, but know that choosing to have the baby and make sure s/he has a good life regardless of your personal feelings makes you much stronger than most.

Reactions: Tuesday
Status
Not open for further replies.