Not open for further replies.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 5-10 minute research study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 4.91] [Comm: 4.42] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 172] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.88/hr] [Pen: 0.36 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Participate in a research task
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1283268-40013] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about content related to health insurance (~5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Online Insurance Study [A3P9PD1II2L31Y] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read a description about a health insurance plan and answer questions about it.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

Is it fair for me to take these types of HIT when I'm covered by Veterans Healthcare? :)

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating.

According to my database, I've done ONE hit for this requester back in Feb.

oh, and :wave:
Same here. :/

Azazael

Reaction score
well i just logged into payments and found this notice.
Thanks for verifying your email.
We've verified your identity and created your Amazon Payments account.
I never did anything.
I got this message when I logged into amazon payments today
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for verifying your email.
We've verified your identity and created your Amazon Payments account.
---------------------------------------------
I've had the amazon payments accounts for many years. :tinfoil: I haven't done anything differently lately.
has anyone heard what this mess was/is about?

Reactions: Deleted member 526

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5-10 minute research study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 4.91] [Comm: 4.42] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 172] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.88/hr] [Pen: 0.36 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Participate in a research task
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1283268-40013] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

3:15

Reactions: Pleco and Mr. Krabs

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it fair for me to take these types of HIT when I'm covered by Veterans Healthcare? :)
Personally, based on some things on my end, I would assume so, being sure to reading any descriptions, qualifications etc, and if for some reason they aren't including this type of healthcare, there should be something to screen you out right away.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

cassius

Reaction score
Yes, if the mods don't mind I think I can answer that. I notice Sunday when I transferred some money that there was a notice on my account that said something about verifying my account. And in that notice it said I received an email which I didn't. I keep them and checked. I called and have the number if anyone needs it, it's easy to find though, and asked what was going on. I got cut off several times on the call but was on a cell. Finally I got the answers I needed and that everything was fine. If has to do with something going on with their change of whatever they are doing. They told me my account was fine. I didn't have to send anything in and then I received several followup emails telling me my account was verified and several how did we do surveys. So I think it is just something within their system and they are probably sending out those notices as a matter of course for their new stuff.

I was glad to hear that as opposed to having to send in all that stuff again like we did a few years ago when they verified nearly everyone. That was a nightmare.

Reactions: Itsmee and Lila. B.

Mr. Krabs

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score
Just returned from grocery shopping. Spent 80 dollars on crap, half of which is for a dog who doesn't contribute anything to this household but nobody's counting....
Love and devotion. That is what the dog contributes.

Reactions: Lila. B.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone said for sure one way or the other but i "think" amazon is just having issues all over today and this is just part of it. I wouldn't worry about it, yet.

Reactions: Azazael

Mr. Krabs

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Provide your opinion on social scenarios. | PANDA
Requester: cd1211 [A1EJ01AYQBS4LA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.29] [Fast: 3.89] [Comm: 3.49] [Fair: 3.69] [Reviews: 101] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You will be asked to read and respond to hypothetical social situations and provide thoughts about social groups. This study takes about 15 minutes.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Mr. Krabs

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone said for sure one way or the other but i "think" amazon is just having issues all over today and this is just part of it. I wouldn't worry about it, yet.
Yes, that's what I got from them and that was Sunday. I PM'd the mod at that time to see if there were any rumors on the site about it. I didn't want to post then because something like that can upset a lot of people. And see my other post for what happened. If you have any questions there is a number you can call and they are actually quite nice about it. They just have to transfer you to the dept that handles that stuff. Took me about 30 minutes with getting cut off and all. But I didn't have that message. I had one that says we need info but it was a quirk on their end because of the new changes they are making. And they said they had a notice about it. I guess they knew people would call.

Reactions: ecko

Mr. Krabs

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Identify Inappropriate Search Queries | PANDA
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.15] [Fast: 4.04] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 13]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.76/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Personally, based on some things on my end, I would assume so, being sure to reading any descriptions, qualifications etc, and if for some reason they aren't including this type of healthcare, there should be something to screen you out right away.
Right. I've done several of those, but think I've only had one of that mentioned anything about VHA. I always mention it if a "comment" text box is provided. Thanks for the input!

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.