04/14 - Financially Fabulous Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you in the hospital? I'm so sorry, I really hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, I had to go to the er. But I got sprite and Graham crackers so hey, that's great.

And the nurse said she's gonna bring me a giant pain pill.

Edit I have no idea why it change crackers to that

Last edited:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Total shit time at the doctor today. Not the news I wanted. I sat in front of my house for almost an hour trying to count all the things I have in my life to be thankful for and all the things I still haven't done. Blah, I just need a batch to make my mind stop for awhile

And where are all the babies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:hug:
Total shit time at the doctor today. Not the news I wanted. I sat in front of my house for almost an hour trying to count all the things I have in my life to be thankful for and all the things I still haven't done. Blah, I just need a batch to make my mind stop for awhile

Reactions: Liz and Kerek

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I'm so sorry to hear. :hug:

Reactions: Kerek and Liz

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

If people aren't already doing this, you should be sending Liz @Liz your baby pictures in PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.