Champion
Reaction score
Coachella is streaming live on youtube for anyone who is bored like me

Reactions: Drwho10 and Pleco

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm doing okay. Recovering from a c-section is certainly...different.
That can't be easy trying to do much of anything for awhile I imagine.
I hope you have a lot of help.

Last edited:

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
You guys make me happy. Should've joined forever ago. :)
Anyway guys, I gotta try and make like $148. I'm $14 down. Just paid $284 for my plane tickets. Decided to hold off on the seats (Allegiant sucks. Lol. Charging for seats. :sob::sob: And my boyfriend is tall like 6'2 so I gotta go all out and get expensive comfy seats for his extra ass. $21 a seat kill me) and the one checked bag we're going to share between us. That's $20 each way. And I'm extra as hell and I want priority boarding. I could live without it but uh, the airport is a fuckfest and I can't be bothered to deal with that. That's $24 total. #themoneystruggleisreal.:worried: My brother should just have his high school graduation here.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $0.00 + Bonuses: $0.59 = $0.59

:flame:
Damn dude what's ur secret? I hope one day I can be as successful as u r.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drwho10 and Cmoney

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
You guys make me happy. Should've joined forever ago. :)
Anyway guys, I gotta try and make like $148. I'm $14 down. Just paid $284 for my plane tickets. Decided to hold off on the seats (Allegiant sucks. Lol. Charging for seats. :sob::sob: And my boyfriend is tall like 6'2 so I gotta go all out and get expensive comfy seats for his extra ass. $21 a seat kill me) and the one checked bag we're going to share between us. That's $20 each way. And I'm extra as hell and I want priority boarding. I could live without it but uh, the airport is a fuckfest and I can't be bothered to deal with that. That's $24 total. #themoneystruggleisreal.:worried: My brother should just have his high school graduation here.
Wait, don't you have to have a high school graduation where the high school is? It's been a while. Has it changed? Are there destination graduations now?

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, don't you have to have a high school graduation where the high school is? It's been a while. Has it changed? Are there destination graduations now?
Lol no I am just bitching hahaha. I moved away from my family purposefully and I'm just bitchy I gotta go back. LOL

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Lol no I am just bitching hahaha. I moved away from my family purposefully and I'm just bitchy I gotta go back. LOL
Oh okkkkk...I gotcha now. I'm guessing if allegiant charges for seats they probably charge for carry on bags too? If not, why don't you just do carry on bags?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Don't even worry about it, this forum is 90% bitching about things and shitposting, it's only the 10% of weirdos who are into doing work.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh okkkkk...I gotcha now. I'm guessing if allegiant charges for seats they probably charge for carry on bags too? If not, why don't you just do carry on bags?
Yes, and I think they're the same price but don't quote me lol. We're going for a week and I just feel like between the two of us we've got enough bullshit (we're taking the xbox with us lol but it might go in a backpack... TRUST NO ONE). that a checked bag is going to be necessary. And besides the only "carry on" bag I have has been quite a point of discussion between me and Allegiant... it's classified as a carry on by every other damn airline and it fits on their damn airplanes (with some squeezing but hey, that's how I fit into cute clothes). When they made me pay $50 to have it checked they refunded it because I contested it. Fight me Allegiant.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, and I think they're the same price but don't quote me lol. We're going for a week and I just feel like between the two of us we've got enough bullshit (we're taking the xbox with us lol but it might go in a backpack... TRUST NO ONE). that a checked bag is going to be necessary. And besides the only "carry on" bag I have has been quite a point of discussion between me and Allegiant... it's classified as a carry on by every other damn airline and it fits on their damn airplanes (with some squeezing but hey, that's how I fit into cute clothes). When they made me pay $50 to have it checked they refunded it because I contested it. Fight me Allegiant.
I hear you on the Xbox. My bf takes it carry on, also. And I've thrown bags before. I know first hand how they handle checked bags.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
:unsure:
Edit: you know I cant even see a cat gif anymore without thinking
I'm supposed to get some hidden meaning from it. lol
That's why i enjoy responding to you with cat gifs :p
If was just a confused kitty 'cause i didn't know what you were referencing to rerun

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.