04/14 - Scenic Sunday!

Do long sleeve shirts count as t-shirts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Personality Characteristics Study - Phase II(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Daemen College Psychology Department [A2UUTRI2R5DYDT] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 45
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study that examines how a number of different personality aspects relate to each other. If you agree to participate, you will first be asked to complete four screening questions that assess your age, spoken language, country of residence, and verify that you are a human being. If you successfully complete the screening items, you will be provided with the study materials, which will ask several questions about yourself such as your age, gender, sexual-orientation, race/ethnicity, etc. You will also be asked questions regarding certain personality aspects, such as how you feel about yourself (e.g., “All in all, I am inclined to feel that I am a failure”, “I take a positive attitude toward myself”, “I know that I am special because everyone keeps telling me so”), how you view others (e.g., “I have made jokes about ugly
people”, “Whatever it takes, you must get the important people on your side”, “Payback needs to be quick and nasty” and “I often imagine what people I meet on a daily basis would be like in bed”), how you rate certain letters, numbers, and symbols, how much you would enjoy certain situations (e.g., “Noticing the habits and quirks of people around you” and “Stopping to watch a machine working on the street”), and certain behavioral tendencies towards others, such as whether or not you have ever physically hurt someone, tried to manipulate them, or damaged their valued possessions. In exchange for your time (approximately 30 minutes), you will be rewarded with $1.50 (one dollar and fifty cents USD). If you are interested in learning more about this study, click the survey link provided to be taken to the study website.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
About 8 minutes.[/td][/tr]

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
(also known as Devils Piano)

I thoroughly enjoy this description

Also j ljl kjj; jk; jj; jk j;kj k; jk;j ;j;kjk jk j ;jk jk;;kj ;jk ;kj j;k jk; kj; kj;;jkljk k jkj j j ljl jl lll j j; j; ; j ;lj ljk jlj;j;j;j;j l ; ; ; ; j; j; jlkj kjk jl jl kjl kj lj jl l l; kj j;lk ;j lkj; lkj; ;ljk k;jll; kjjk; lk;ljklj jkl; j;lk jkl jk lhjHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Survey on Public Policy Preference | Accept
Requester: Lexi Elio [A3MISM58L6M7J5] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This brief survey (10 minutes or less) seeks to understand more about how information affects people's preferences on a given public policy. We will also ask about demographics, political knowledge, and thought process.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Less than 5 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: DatJersey

Chance

Reaction score
Title: Michigan Speech Survey | PANDA
Requester: MSU Sociolinguistics Lab [A2LUWBOSEMWF5X] (Req TV): $20.75/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description: Help us learn more about people's speech
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US-MI;

1:30

Last edited:
Reactions: DatJersey

Chance

Reaction score
Title: Evaluate a food (3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Linda Hagen [A363HPIHVFOR0M] (Req TV): $12.68/hr/hr
Description: Short, straightforward research study. You'll be asked to look at a food picture, then you will rate how it looks via multiple-choice. Total time ~3 mins. Anonymous and confidential. Thanks for participating!
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: PR-UNI DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

2:00

Title: Impressions study | PANDA
Requester: Jessica Lopez [A1HUTPIAIWG4LY] (Req TV): $15.28/hr/hr
Description: Answer questions about a scenario
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location EqualTo US;

1:40

Last edited:

Chance

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Opinions | PANDA
Requester: Chiara Longoni [A1ZE1GQMC0MYKV] (Req TV): $13.97/hr/hr
Description: Short academic survey about opinions (avg time 2-3 minutes)
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

2:00

Last edited:

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Survey on Public Policy Preference | PANDA
Requester: Lexi Elio [A3MISM58L6M7J5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This brief survey (10 minutes or less) seeks to understand more about how information affects people's preferences on a given public policy. We will also ask about demographics, political knowledge, and thought process.
Time: 3600
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
3:42

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Personality Characteristics Study - Phase II(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Daemen College Psychology Department [A2UUTRI2R5DYDT] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 45
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study that examines how a number of different personality aspects relate to each other. If you agree to participate, you will first be asked to complete four screening questions that assess your age, spoken language, country of residence, and verify that you are a human being. If you successfully complete the screening items, you will be provided with the study materials, which will ask several questions about yourself such as your age, gender, sexual-orientation, race/ethnicity, etc. You will also be asked questions regarding certain personality aspects, such as how you feel about yourself (e.g., “All in all, I am inclined to feel that I am a failure”, “I take a positive attitude toward myself”, “I know that I am special because everyone keeps telling me so”), how you view others (e.g., “I have made jokes about ugly
people”, “Whatever it takes, you must get the important people on your side”, “Payback needs to be quick and nasty” and “I often imagine what people I meet on a daily basis would be like in bed”), how you rate certain letters, numbers, and symbols, how much you would enjoy certain situations (e.g., “Noticing the habits and quirks of people around you” and “Stopping to watch a machine working on the street”), and certain behavioral tendencies towards others, such as whether or not you have ever physically hurt someone, tried to manipulate them, or damaged their valued possessions. In exchange for your time (approximately 30 minutes), you will be rewarded with $1.50 (one dollar and fifty cents USD). If you are interested in learning more about this study, click the survey link provided to be taken to the study website.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
About 8 minutes.[/td][/tr]
I kept seeing this but thought it was something you had to have done part 1 of. Smh

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Rachelle Webb for work related to 3HO4MYYR12WHJYKV51TCQ6H0MOXU6C.
The value of your bonus is: $0.75 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Desktop Survey-3, REQUIRES DESKTOP OR LAPTOP | PANDA
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.26 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 75 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 27
Reward: $1.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;Location EqualTo US
5:50 Lot's of sentence writing.

Reactions: jan

Chance

Reaction score
Title: Participate in a Study About the Interpretability of Machine Learning Algorithms | PANDA
Requester: EconCS [A3BOJ089FRPUK3] (Req TV): $14.86/hr/hr
Description: Help researchers understand how humans interpret data visualizations. The task will involve classification of data points based on varied presentations of the underlying data. The task should take no longer than 15 minutes.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Took Previous Survey DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

a little over 10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.