04/14 - Scenic Sunday!

Do long sleeve shirts count as t-shirts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Do you guys also refresh your dashboard like "I must have done 200 of these by now" then it turns out to be 30?
No, I can't ever look at that while I'm in the middle of a batch. It kills all of my motivation and I don't get anything done. I even had to remove the earnings thing that MTS puts at the top of all of the MTurk pages.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No, I can't ever look at that while I'm in the middle of a batch. It kills all of my motivation and I don't get anything done. I even had to remove the earnings thing that MTS puts at the top of all of the MTurk pages.
yeah I'd probably be better off if I'd stop checking

GTR

Reaction score
I probably haven't had one in 15 years, but it's nice to know that still happens. TFW the only working one is the cola one. :yuck:
yea, probably the only one working at this one will be Baja MT Dew with lemon raspberry splash with a touch of lime and pomegranate intwined with cherry explosion and coconut creme strawberry banana avocado surprise

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We need to find the best Pick-A-Mix in the US and spend a week there.
The one in [redacted] was good, they had individual Jelly Belly flavors and salt water taffy in addition to a good regular selection. I'm not a fan of all those chocolate things and chocolate dipped things but they had those too.

Edit: Except malted milk balls :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.