04/14 - Tag Team Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of necks. My first year to cook a thanksgiving turkey I was so proud until I pulled a bag out after I had cooked the thing and it was the gibblets and stuff. The next year I took it out and cooked another turkey. I remembered to take the bag out. I was so proud until I realized there was another bag. It was the neck. The next year I bought a precooked from the grocery store. Jokes on them Ha!
:) I<3 this story

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

The feels

Reactions: Vanyanka

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Speaking of necks. My first year to cook a thanksgiving turkey I was so proud until I pulled a bag out after I had cooked the thing and it was the gibblets and stuff. The next year I took it out and cooked another turkey. I remembered to take the bag out. I was so proud until I realized there was another bag. It was the neck. The next year I bought a precooked from the grocery store. Jokes on them Ha!
The first year I cooked a turkey, it come out just perfect, I was beaming with pride. I put the turkey on the table and everyone looks horrified and some people even start crying, turns I was high out of my mind on LSD and I cooked a family member instead. After I explained the situation we all had a good laugh. Nobody liked that cousin anyway.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The first year I cooked a turkey, it come out just perfect, I was beaming with pride. I put the turkey on the table and everyone looks horrified and some people even start crying, turns I was high out of my mind on LSD and I cooked a family member instead. After I explained the situation we all had a good laugh. Nobody liked that cousin anyway.
Well? Finish the story. Did you guys eat him?

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Thats nuthin. First time I cooked a turkey I actually cooked myself.

Reactions: Pleco

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score

It's okay you're a rat. It's permissible.

Reactions: Pleco

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
my spoiler tags aren't working but here

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Under 3 mins.

Title: Rate issues | PANDA
Requester: Comm Bio [A1DNS8IQBDATAU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: For this task, you will read issues and be asked to rate them. We ask that only 18 year old participants do this study. This should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Pippa and Vanyanka

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
lol I'm back and today I am taking blame for whatever cause it's just been that kinda day lol
So you're the reason!!!

Azazael

Reaction score
So you're the reason!!!
...sure, lol. I had a shitastic day up until the last....45 min or so. Had the veil lifted from my eyes about something and just...yup, turned the day TOTALLY around in that instant

Reactions: Peachy

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
...sure, lol. I had a shitastic day up until the last....45 min or so. Had the veil lifted from my eyes about something and just...yup, turned the day TOTALLY around in that instant
All joking aside. Sorry your day went south.

Reactions: Peachy

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lol I'm back and today I am taking blame for whatever cause it's just been that kinda day lol
Thanks! I love having someone to blame.

Sorry about your bad day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.