04/15 - Foxy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

Seems like a fair price. My daily glasses are about $500 a pair, the sunglasses about $400 and computer about $200. I finally gave up buying computer glasses once my rx got that expensive and just use the daily ones for everything now. But the computer glasses really are better for computer work.
Yeah, they're giving me a deal because I have not great insurance. They even said that WA state has some type of deal where there are frames for $22, but I didn't care for them.

Reactions: tricker

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Research Survey (20 miutes) | PANDA
Requester: UofI Research [A18EQEZLXVJEJ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.85 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Please take the linked survey and enter a confirmation code.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 65; Location is US
this is bubble hell so far

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like a fair price. My daily glasses are about $500 a pair, the sunglasses about $400 and computer about $200. I finally gave up buying computer glasses once my rx got that expensive and just use the daily ones for everything now. But the computer glasses really are better for computer work.
I'm still denying I even wear glasses

Altho I used to have tons of different colored contacts, even purple ones...until I started being allergic to them, so dumb old glasses it is :rain: and only one pair because ew

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 900 Word High Quality Article: X Tips for Getting the Most from Google Analytics | PANDA
Requester: David Matchett [A2S7AIIXXY3CT] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.51 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.31 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.95 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.18 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 76
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Write a high quality informative 900 word article
Time: 6 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Total approved HITs is not less than 400

eewww

Last edited:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know why I thought a night of drinking rum and cokes could possibly end in anything but a horrible hangover. If I was a lab rat I'd keep pressing the level that gives electric shocks thinking, " Hey this one time it might just turn out differently!".

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still denying I even wear glasses

Altho I used to have tons of different colored contacts, even purple ones...until I started being allergic to them, so dumb old glasses it is :rain: and only one pair because ew
I wish I could wear contacts. I didn't need glasses until my really late 30s and I STILL freaking hate wearing. My eyes won't do contact lenses though, so I'm stuck with dumb glasses. And now I need trifocals (which I get blended, of course, because otherwise I really look old...). I have to buy new ones about every 2 years so I always have to budget about $1000 for them (and that is with insurance...I don't buy the super cheap frames since they sit on my face all day long and are in all the pictures and I don't want to look like an even bigger dork) but the bulk of the cost are my lenses.

I have zero choice though as I am pretty blind without them. There is zero chance I can read a computer screen without them!

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie
Status
Not open for further replies.