04/15 - Multipass Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleFuse

Reaction score
I logged into Mturk this morning and:
"There is a problem with your Amazon Mechanical Turk account
This account has been suspended by the Amazon Mechanical Turk team.":onion:

I contacted Amazon today. I feel set up.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Keyword (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content.) | Accept
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Mediumpurple]9.64[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumorchid]Low[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]2.53[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.88[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]2.94[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.93[/COLOR]] [Reviews=142] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 10:00
Available: 200
Description: --
Qualifications: Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I feel like someone posted a script for these but I can't remember...

PurpleFuse

Reaction score
:eek: That is truly terrifying.
Yeah this happened to me before like 4 years ago. I called them and they were able to fix it. But they're playing with my money. I had $82 in my Mturk account last time I checked. A new high record amount for me.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah this happened to me before like 4 years ago. I called them and they were able to fix it. But they're playing with my money. I had $82 in my Mturk account last time I checked. A new high record amount for me.
That's crazy. Did they tell you why it flagged the last time, or just fix it and give you the brush off?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Others(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Marss Lab [AZZZ2XJQG0OFY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]20.69[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:20:00
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting a study on perceptions of others. If you agree to participate, the study will involve you answering questions about your perceptions of different populations. You will receive $1.50 USD for your participation, and we anticipate the study to require 15 minutes or less of your time. Please click the link to access the study materials, including your rights as a participant regarding withdrawing from the study, and reimbursement. You must be at least 19 years of age to participate.
Qualifications: TP Panel: -314767838 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-310398017-140844] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [2091] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

PurpleFuse

Reaction score
That's crazy. Did they tell you why it flagged the last time, or just fix it and give you the brush off?
I can't even remember why it was suspended. I think they said something like it was a system error or something.

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.