Which one is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'll do my best not to distract you... although I can't resist your legendary gams. :wink:
OK, See, you having said that ........now I HAVE to go over to YouTube and watch Dan Dailey and Betty Grable in "You Do," again. It's such a wonderful "Happiness Hit." !!

Reactions: Rerun

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
OK. Motivation is provided by my need for 2 new truck tires and vehicle registration due this month. If I don't Turk, I can't handle those expenses.
This is what i need to do. I noticed the best turking i did was several days before christmas, and everyone was saying how awful it was. I need to really just fixate on specific goals, bc I'm basically the wage earner here and i need to step it up. Thanks for that reminder.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
This is what i need to do. I noticed the best turking i did was several days before christmas, and everyone was saying how awful it was. I need to really just fixate on specific goals, bc I'm basically the wage earner here and i need to step it up. Thanks for that reminder.
You're in good company. I have to make quite a bit in the next two weeks.

Reactions: T. Leela

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You're in good company. I have to make quite a bit in the next two weeks.
If you don't make the required amount of money. I willl show up to your doorstep in a mankini and sing Justin beiber songs.

Reactions: Rerun and ctraltDel

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
If you don't make the required amount of money. I willl show up to your doorstep in a mankini and sing Justin beiber songs.
You can come over now.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, anything I can do to help. Really. But "step it up" is pretty much the game that's got to be won. But you're competent and capable so ... just do it, and don't forget that every once in a while, you deserve to reward yourself ( or a significant other should [ wink wink ] :) )

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, anything I can do to help. Really. But "step it up" is pretty much the game that's got to be won. But you're competent and capable so ... just do it, and don't forget that every once in a while, you deserve to reward yourself ( or a significant other should [ wink wink ] :) )
Thank you and great plan! I'll remember this. :D

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Hope these music HIT's pay out.

Status
Not open for further replies.